Customer Contact and Care
(1300 236 344)
+61 3 5445 0666
8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday
9:00am to 4:00 Saturday & Sunday -
- Customer menu guide
Our specialised staff are trained to assist with your query. View our Customer Menu and a "key ahead" guide for the most common queries.
- Phone & e-banking registration & support
- General account information
- Savings & investment inquiries
- New loan inquiries
Registered Head Office:
* If you use this service to request advice, information or documents to be sent to you by email, you agree to advice, information or documents being provided by a link contained in an email to you.
Telephone: 1800 035 383 (Freecall)
or visit your nearest Bendigo Bank branch
Note: It may take up to 5 business days before you receive a new card
Telephone: +61 3 5485 7872 (24 hours x 7 days)
Visa card holders
Visit www.visa.com for a toll free number in your country.
or call collect +1 303 967 1090 (24 hours x 7 days)
Visit www.mastercard.com for a toll free number in your country.
or call collect +1 636 722 7111 (24 hours x 7 days)
At Bendigo Bank, we're always keen to find out ways to improve our customer service. If you have any feedback, suggestions or concerns related to banking with Bendigo Bank, please tell us.
- 1300 361 911
+61 3 5485 7911
- 1300 367 615
8:30am to 7:30pm Victorian time, Monday to Fridays
All banks are not the same. At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we celebrate that difference. The difference in the way we think, the way we work, the way we treat our customers and the way we respond.
If you would like any further information about our products or services, simply fill in your details, tell us which products or services interest you, then click on Request Information.
To query or dispute a MasterCard, Visa, ATM or EFTPOS transaction, simply download and complete the PDF form below, then:
- drop it in to the branch nearest you, or
- fax it to Bendigo Bank on (03) 5485 7672, or
- mail it to:
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
Level 2, Fountain Court
Bendigo, Victoria 3550
- scan and email it to Card&MerchantDisputesMailbox@bendigobank.com.au
To download the Card Transaction Dispute form simply click the PDF icon below.Card Transaction Dispute Advice form
Note: For Bendigo Bank cardholders only. Other cardholders, please contact your own financial institution if you have experienced a problem using a Bendigo Bank ATM.
Contacting our Share Registry
Mail: Share Registry
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited
PO Box 480
Bendigo Victoria 3552
Telephone: (03) 5485 6393 or 1800 646 042 Facsimile: (03) 5485 7655 Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding Community Bank® Company Shares, you need to contact the respective Community Bank® Company Secretary or Community Bank® Branch for assistance. For contact details visit http://www.bendigobank.com.au/public/community/our-branches
ASX Customer Service Centre 1300 300 279 (local call from anywhere in Australia).
Users who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344).
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344).
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS (see http://www.relayservice.com.au for details) and then ask for 1300 BENDIGO (1300 236 344).