Improve your cash flow.
Remove the stress of slow-paying clients.
Grow your business.
Debtor finance turns unpaid invoices into quick, efficient cash flow for growth and other business purposes. What's great about it is that property security is not usually required. Access to funding is scalable, growing as sales grow.
If your business sells to other businesses on credit terms, then Bendigo Debtor Finance could be the solution to your cash flow requirements.
How does it work?
Bendigo Debtor Finance helps you convert sales into cash by buying your approved sales invoices from you. We then refund you up to 80% of the total invoice value, usually within 24 hours. When the invoice is paid, you receive the remaining 20%, less our fee.
Watch a brief demo of how debtor finance works
Bendigo Debtor Finance offers the below facilities:
Businesses best suited to debtor finance operate within the following industry sectors:
- Wholesale trade
- Recruitment and labour hire
- Transport and storage
- Smash repairers and panel shops
- Flexible line of credit which grows as sales grow (not restricted by real estate value)
- Receive timely cash flow using the strength of your accounts receivables for working capital
- The product is tailored to your situation and needs. We’re willing and able to balance our credit requirements, processes and other criteria with what will work best for your overall business needs, rather than take a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach.
- Convenient and flexible cash access as required (eg, for seasonal fluctuations)
- Improve profitability through negotiated supplier discounts on early payment
- 24-hour online access to view and request funds
To find out more
Bendigo Debtor Finance has a dedicated team that can take you through the product, assess its suitability to your business and tailor our products to suit your needs. Plus, debtor finance would integrate smoothly with any existing Bendigo Bank accounts.
Visit our website on www.bendigodebtorfinance.com.au, call our toll-free number on 1800 850 509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.