Foreign exchange & money markets
Financial Markets offers the Bank's customers access to the markets, and market intelligence via live time prices and the latest financial news. We aim to partner with our customers (either directly or through the relationship manager) to understand their needs and risks – in turn we aim to deliver sustainable risk management solutions, that help customers cope with market fluctuations via transactions that are domiciled to the relevant branch.
Managing risk is a key component in any business situation. Adverse movements in the financial markets can have a significant impact on your business. That's why at Bendigo Financial Markets our Business Development Manager can provide our customers with the tools and solutions to help identify risks and then minimise the impact. If a business is impacted by movements in interest rates or exchange rates, we have a range of products to help manage this risk.
How Bendigo Financial Markets Can Help
With specialist dealers and Business Development Managers located in all capital cities, Financial Markets can provide:
- Middle Market wholesale deposit products – for more information, please refer to the Middle Market Deposits Page
- Spot, forward and derivative foreign exchange transactions – for more information, please refer to the Foreign Exchange Page
- Interest rate risk management products – for more information, please refer to the Interest Rate Risk Management Page
- Trade Finance expertise – for more information, please refer to the Trade Finance Page
- Specialised Deposits – for more information, please refer to the Specialised Deposits Page
Our specialists can also provide written and verbal commentary on the many domestic and offshore factors influencing market conditions. Importantly, transactions with Financial Markets are undertaken in conjunction with our local company and Community Bank® branches, ensuring the financial benefits of the business remain in the local community. Customers can choose to deal directly with Financial Markets or through the local branch. We will work with the company to help it manage risks that are visible now, and also those that may arise in the future. Our aim is to make business sustainable in the long run, no matter how markets fluctuate.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more about Bendigo Financial Markets.