Debtor finance

Debtor finance turns unpaid invoices into quick, efficient cash flow for growth and other business purposes. What's great about it is that property security is not usually required. Access to funding is scalable, growing as sales grow.

If your business sells to other businesses on credit terms, Bendigo Debtor Finance could be the solution to your cash flow requirements.

How does it work?

Bendigo Debtor Finance helps you convert sales into cash by buying your approved sales invoices from you. We then advance you up to 80% of the total invoice value, usually within 24 hours. When the invoice is paid, you receive the remaining 20%, less our fee.

Businesses best suited

Debtor finance is best suited to businesses in the following industries:

  • Manufacturing
  • Wholesale trade
  • Recruitment and labour hire
  • Transport and storage

Benefits

  • Flexible line of credit which grows as your sales grow
  • Receive cash flow using the strength of your accounts receivables
  • The product is tailored to your overall situation and business needs
  • Convenient and flexible cash access as required (eg for seasonal fluctuations)
  • Improved cash flow for your business can lead to supplier discounts as you are now able to make early payments
  • 24-hour online access to view and request funds

Indicator rate

The Indicator Rate, currently 6.27%,  is a guideline to help you assess if debtor finance is the right solution for your business. The rate is not finalised until an offer has been provided, with a confirmed rate formulating part of that offer.

Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges are payable. All rates are subject to change.