Frequently Asked Questions
General Q &A
Bendigo e-banking Features
Protecting Your Banking Information
Payments - BPAY® /Pay Anyone
Funds Transfer and Account Information
1. What is Mobile
2. Do I need to register for Mobile
3. What does the term Classic mean?
4. Are there any additional Fees and Charges for using Mobile
5. What type of Mobile device can I use with Mobile
6. How do I get Mobile
on my Mobile?
7. Can I download an App?
8. Do I need to download an App for Mobile
9. Can I use Mobile
10. Do I need to use a token for Mobile
11. What should I do if I cannot logon to Mobile
12. Can I use Mobile
on my computer?
13. Why doesn’t Mobile e-banking offer the same options as the Classic
14. Can I make payments on my Mobile?
15. How can I identify my accounts on Mobile
16. How can I change the number of accounts displayed in Mobile
17. How can I authorise a transaction that requires two or more to sign?
18. How can I swap between Mobile e-banking and Classic
19. How can I provide feedback on Mobile
20. What is the time-out limit in Mobile
21. Why do I get logged out if I select the browser ‘Back’ or arrow options?
22. Can I send a receipt for payments from Mobile e-banking?
General Q & A
1. What is Bendigo e-banking?
2. How do I apply for Bendigo e-banking?
3. When can I use the Bendigo e-banking service?
4. Are there any fees charged for using the Bendigo e-banking service?
5. Can I access Bendigo
from my mobile phone?
6. Who do I contact if I have any questions or comments regarding the Bendigo e-banking service?
7. What should I do if I am not a Bendigo Bank customer but want to use the Bendigo e-banking service?
8. How do I register my email address?
1. Can I use Bendigo e-banking to access my Personal and Business Accounts?
2. Can I use Bendigo e-banking to make payments to accounts at other banks?
3. Are there any accounts that I can't transfer funds from?
4. Can I download transactions to a financial management software package such as MYOB?
5. What is the 'Authorisations' feature?
6. What is the 'Payments' feature?
7. What is the 'Secure Email' service?
8. Am I able to order cheque books and bank statements via the Bendigo e-banking service?
Protecting Your Banking Information
1. What security measures has the bank put in place to protect my data?
2. How do I change my Bendigo e-banking logon PIN?
3. Do joint account holders, such as my spouse, have to sign up individually to access the Bendigo e-banking service?
4. Can I allow other people to access my accounts using Bendigo e-banking?
5. What do I do if I forget my Access ID and PIN?
6. Can I use the same PIN for Phone Banking and Bendigo e-banking?
7. What can I do to ensure the protection of my banking details?
8. What should I do if I think somebody else is accessing my accounts without permission?
9. What is the purpose of data encryption?
10. Why does my e-banking session automatically time-out?
1. What do I do if I already have a Security Token?
2. Why do I need a Security Token?
3. What is a Security Token?
4. What is the difference between the two Security Tokens?
5. How do I order a Security Token?
6. How do I know if I have been made the offer to order a security token online?
7. How much is a Security Token?
8. Will I receive a Tax Invoice?
9. Can I order a Security Token now?
10. How long will it take to deliver once I order a Security Token?
11. How do I know the status of my order?
12. What should I do if I lose my Security Token?
13. What if I need a replacement Security Token?
14. My Security Token is not working – what should I do?
15. What if I haven’t received the token I ordered online?
16. What if I wish to change the Security Token options?
17. How do I activate the Security Token for a service?
18. Which services can I activate the Security Token for?
19. Can I share a Security Token?
20. My Security Token is displaying an unusual message - what does it mean?
1. Do I need any special software or hardware to enable access to Bendigo e-banking?
2. What type of browser do I need to access Bendigo e-banking?
3. Are some browsers safer than others?
4. Who can I call if I have problems accessing the Internet?
5. What screen resolution should I use for the Bendigo e-banking service?
6. Browser requirements
7. Should I use a browser that offers a 'Password Manager' feature?
8. How do I find out my browser version?
9. What are session cookies?
10. Can I receive session cookies from the Bendigo e-banking site but block others?
11. I am receiving an incomplete print of the Account History/Search details or other pages. What do I do?
12. I have just installed Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) and am unable to access the Bendigo e-banking logon page. What do I do?
13. Using the window close button after log off does not respond for my browser
Payments - BPAY® / Pay Anyone
1. What is the Bill Payment (BPAY®) service?
2. What is the 'Pay Anyone' service?
3. What details are required to make payments to an account belonging to another person or business?
4. How long does it take for a Pay Anyone payment to reach another bank?
5. How long does it take for a Bill Payment (BPAY®) transaction to reach a Biller?
6. How long does it take for a Pay Anyone payment to reach another Bendigo Bank account?
7. Can I cancel a Pay Anyone or Bill Payment (BPAY®) transaction?
8. Can I send a payment overseas?
9. Can I use Bendigo e-banking to process my payroll?
10. What should I do if I make an incorrect payment using the Pay Anyone service?
11. What should I do if I make an incorrect payment using the Bill Payment (BPAY®) service?
12. What should I do if my Bill Payment (BPAY®) or Pay Anyone payment hasn't been received?