Green Home Loan
Our Green Home Loan rewards you for renovating or building in a sustainable way, with discounts on interest rates for those who meet our green criteria. You get up to a 0.9% p.a. reduction on our residential variable rate and no monthly service fee. Existing mortgages may also be eligible – but all homes need to be owner-occupied.
- Borrow for loan terms up to 30 years
- Loans from $5,000
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Unlimited additional repayments if variable
- Access additional repayments using online redraw
- Competitive interest rate, calculated daily and debited monthly
- Offset facility
- Monthly service fee waived on the Bendigo Everyday Account2
- 3% p.a. discount on our Bendigo Red Credit Card1
- Free Bendigo home insurance from contract to settlement (up to 90 days)3
Current interest rates
|Interest rate||Comparison rate1|
|Loans greater than $500,000||4.58% p.a.||4.63% p.a.|
|Loans between $250,000 and $499,999||4.68% p.a.||4.73% p.a.|
|Loans between $50,000 and $249,999||4.88% p.a.||4.93% p.a.|
|Loans less than $50,000||4.98% p.a.||5.03% p.a.|
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
- Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan amount of $150,000 over a 25-year loan term. All Fixed rates are calculated on the basis that they roll to the Residential Variable rate at the end of the initial term. All comparison rates are calculated with a nil offset balance.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- Refer to the Schedule of Fees, Charges and Transaction Account Rebates for more information.
- Insurance provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL No. 238291.