Home loan calculators
- Loan repayments calculator
How much will my loan repayments be?
- Lump sum repayments calculator
How much time and interest can I save if I make a lump sum loan repayment?
- Extra loan repayments calculator
How much time and interest can I save if I make extra loan repayments?
- Split loan calculator
Calculate your loan repayments and total interest under different fixed and variable rate scenarios.
- Borrowing power calculator
How much can I expect to borrow for a home based on my current salary and existing financial commitments?
- Stamp duty calculator
How much will stamp duty cost in my state or territory?
- Loan comparison calculator
- Principal & interest calculator
- Where can I buy calculator
- Produce key fact sheet
Personal loan calculators
Credit card calculators
- Savings plan simulator
How much can I accumulate over time from an initial contribution and regular ongoing deposits?
- Printable budget planner
Print this Budget Planner (PDF 48Kb) to help you plan and live the lifestyle that you want.
- Online budget planner
Enter your annual income and expenses to help assess your financial position.
- Term deposit calculator
- Salary sacrifice calculator
Compare both methods of contributions - pre-tax (salary sacrifice) and after tax contributions - to determine the net effect on your take home pay and super contributions.
- Retirement gap calculator
Assist you to identity if there is a gap between your retirement savings and how much you will actually need in order to obtain the lifestyle you want in retirement.
- Super fee comparison calculator
How much super will you have when you retire and how fees affect your final payout. You can also use this calculator to compare fees of two superannuation funds.
Foreign exchange calculator
- Foreign exchange calculator
Calculate the value of your foreign exchange requirements.
- Home contents insurance calculator
Calculate your Contents Insurance.
- Home building insurance calculator
Calculate your Building Insurance.
- Bendigo SmartStart Super and Bendigo SmartOptions Super Insurance Premium Calculator
allows you to estimate your insurance premiums for the different types and amounts of cover available in Bendigo SmartStart Super (not applicable to employer-sponsored division members as different rates apply) and Bendigo SmartOptions Super (a minimum of MS Excel 2007 is required).