Super for you
Super products are issued by Sandhurst Trustees Limited
SmartStart Super® is easy, low cost and multi-award-winning. We offer a range of investment and insurance options.
We also make it simple to manage your super savings. You can check your balance, transaction history and insurance, or switch investments – all through your personal online account.
Paying low fees can make a big difference to how much superannuation you'll have at retirement.
Bendigo SmartStart Super was rated the second-cheapest super fund anyone can join by SuperGuide.com.au in 2016.
- Pay just $98 annual admin fee
- Pay no fees for: establishment, contribution/rollover, withdrawal, or investment switching
- Try the Fee Comparison Calculator to see how much you could save
Annual fees for Bendigo MySuper: member under 55, with $50,000 in Bendigo Growth Index Fund
$229 ($50,000 x 0.457% pa)
Total annual cost
* Additional fees may apply. Go to www.moneysmart.gov.au.
There are two smart ways to invest with SmartStart Super®.
Option 1: Bendigo MySuper
Let us do the work and invest your superannuation based on your age.
Your investment mix will change automatically as you get older, moving from a growth portfolio when you're younger to a more conservative one as you age and get closer to retirement.
Option 2: Choose from our investment options
Take the reins and pick from our 14 investment options, including our new Socially Responsible Growth Fund.
See our list of investment options and how they have performed on the Investment Performance summary.
Join SmartStart Super® and, if eligible, you'll automatically receive Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance. Your insurance premiums are deducted from your super account.
- Income protection cover, which keeps money coming in if you can't work due to illness or injury
- Additional Death and TPD cover, for extra financial support if you die or are unable to work due to permanent disability
- Read our Insurance Guide for further information