Specials for Swinburne staff and alumni
Community Bank Swinburne delivers a full suite of Bendigo Bank products to meet all of your banking needs.
Offers on Home Loans
Choose your repayments weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
Low Rate Credit Card Offer
Specials for Swinburne students
Our student banking range gives you easy access to your money when you need it most.
And with Bendigo Bank's highly-rated internet banking app, you'll always be in control.
Receive $25 in your Student Account**
Swinburne University of Technology and Bendigo Bank have partnered to open Community Bank Swinburne – which will return banking profits into projects at Swinburne.
Community Bank Swinburne and Bendigo Bank share the revenue generated from Swinburne staff, students and alumni doing their banking.
- Scholarships to support young people pursuing their dreams
- Funding grants to help researchers become leaders in their field
- Sustainable infrastructure projects to make Swinburne an even better place to work and study
- Financial support for clubs, societies and community-building activities
All Bendigo Bank products and services are available, including transactional and savings accounts, home and personal loans, credit cards, insurance, business banking and financial planning.
You can also get access to agribusiness financial products from Rural Bank.
Don't forget to check this page for special offers available to students, staff and alumni.
Supporting the initiative is easy. All you need to do is open an account or transfer your banking to Community Bank Swinburne. You can do this online, or face-to-face at the Customer Hub on the Hawthorn campus. You can also visit any Bendigo Bank branch in Australia – just remember to mention you want to support Swinburne University.
Yes! We have a brand-new Customer Hub in the ATC building at the Hawthorn campus. There is also an ATM outside the Atrium on this campus.
Don't forget you can also visit any Bendigo Bank branch to do your banking or open an account - just remember to mention you want to support Swinburne.
Whilst funding is not available just yet, please contact email@example.com if you have a sponsorship or grant request.
Offers only available to Swinburne students, staff and alumni.
**$25 offer limited to first 500 valid entries received. Only open to Swinburne University students 16yrs+. Starts 9am AEDT 01/01/2020. Ends once 500 valid entries received. Max 1 entry/person.
Insurance 4 That is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 1
1 000 016 722 trading as Insurance 4 That. This brochure contains a general description of covers available. The information in this brochure has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statements available from any branch or online at bendigobank.com.au. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank (the Bank) receives a commission based on a proportion of the product’s premium. Full details can be found in the Bank’s Financial Services Guide and PDS. Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879.
1Low Rate Credit Card Offer
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information, including interest rates and fees, is correct as at 1 December 2020 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
Low Rate Credit Card Offer commences on 1 October 2020 and comprises 0% purchase rate for 15 months and a $150 Woolworths Supermarket Gift Card when you spend $1,000 on eligible purchases in 90 days.
To be eligible, a new Low Rate Credit Card application must be submitted between 12:01am AEST 1 October 2020 and 11:59pm AEST 31 January 2021.
Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer and it is only available on the Low Rate Credit Card. Offer not available to staff or in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer including Low Rate Complete and Deals or Shareholder products. One account per customer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held a Bendigo Bank credit card product in the last 12 months. Offer also subject to minimum monthly repayments being made as per your monthly statement and the account not otherwise being in default. Promotional balance transfer offer is not available in conjunction with this offer.
Purchase Rate Offer
For the first 15 months after account opening, interest on purchases is waived, subject to minimum monthly repayments being made and the account not otherwise being in default. At the end of 15 months from account opening, the remaining purchase balance will revert to standard purchase interest rate. Offer does not apply to cash advances.
The standard purchase interest rate of the Low Rate Credit Card is currently 11.99% p.a. The cash advance rate of the Low Rate Credit Card is currently 13.99% p.a.
$150 Woolworths Supermarket Gift Card
Subject to you meeting a minimum spend amount of $1,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of opening your account, the $150 Woolworths Supermarket Gift Card will be awarded to you within 60 days of meeting the spend criteria.
The Bendigo Bank credit card account used must not be cancelled, closed or in default before the gift card is awarded to you. The gift card cannot be exchanged, be redeemed for cash in part or full, for another prize or transferrable. Refer to the gift card expiry date. If Woolworths gift card is not available, a gift card to the same value will be provided to an equivalent store. Ineligible purchases include cash advances, interest charges, credit fees and charges, foreign exchange purchases, travellers cheques, credit card payments, gambling chip purchases, payments to the Australian Taxation office, bill payments using BPAY® or utility bills paid over the counter at any financial institution or Post Office and any transactions, payments or purchases that are disputed, fraudulent, unauthorised, refunded or reimbursed. A direct debit will be classified as a cash advance if you have provided the debiting merchant with your BSB and account number.
Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Woolworths Group Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths Supermarket Gift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms.
Woolworths Supermarket Gift Card, have no expiry date and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards
Protect and Win Insurance Campaign
Promotion: Protect and Win
Promoter: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, The Bendigo Centre - 22 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia. Ph: 1300 236 344
• Start date: 01/11/20 at 09:00 am AEDT
• End date: 19/12/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must purchase Home and/or Contents Insurance, Car Insurance or Landlords Insurance (“Eligible Insurance”) from Bendigo Bank during the Promotional Period.
Entry will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Entries permitted: Limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Insurance purchased in accordance with the entry instructions above.
If multiple persons are listed on an Eligible Insurance Policy, only the primary person listed will be entered into this Promotion and eligible to win any prize.
Total prize pool: AUD $35,000.00
Prize description: The prize is $5,000.00 paid by cheque to the winner.
• Number of this prize: 7 (1 per Weekly Draw)
• Value (per prize): AUD$5,000.00
Winning method: Weekly Draws: computerised random selection draw - 02:30 pm AEST/AEDT, as applicable in VIC, on 11/11/2020, 18/11/2020, 25/11/2020, 02/12/2020, 09/12/2020, 16/12/2020, 23/12/2020
Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by email and phone within 14 days of the draw. The winners will be published in The Australian on 30/12/20.
Unclaimed prizes: Prizes must be claimed by 09/02/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/02/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within 14 days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) in The Australian on 19/02/20.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Weekly Draws:
a) The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 11/11/2020, 18/11/2020, 25/11/2020, 02/12/2020, 09/12/2020, 16/12/2020, 23/12/2020 by computerised random selection. Subject to the starting and closing times for the Promotion, entries open for each Weekly Draw at 12am on the Sunday and close 11.59pm the following Saturday (VIC time) during the Promotional Period. Entries in each Weekly Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s.
i) The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
ii) The first valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found this information will be published at https://bendigobank.com.au/insurance.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
10. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
11. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
12. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
14. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
15. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
25. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/01184 NSW Authority No. TP/00185 and SA Permit No. T20/1047.
Head Office: Bendigo Centre, Bendigo Vic 3550