Please see the attached notice for important details about the merger between Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited and Adelaide Bank Limited, the new company name, and how this affects Bendigo Bank disclosure documents.
Terms and conditions
- Bendigo Personal Accounts and Facilities
- Bendigo Business Accounts and Facilities
- Bendigo Term Deposit Accounts and Facilities
- Bendigo Credit Card Accounts
- Bendigo Home Loans
- Bendigo Personal Loans
- e-banking Telegraphic Transfer
- Rural Bank
- Digital Wallet
- Merchant Services
Product Disclosure Statements
- Bendigo Christmas Club Account and Facilities
- Bendigo Foreign Exchange Facilities
- Bendigo Interest Rate Products
- Bendigo Foreign Currency At Call Deposit Account
- Bendigo Foreign Currency Term Deposit Account
- Bendigo Insurance
- Life Insurance
Privacy Disclosure Statement
The Bendigo Bank Privacy Disclosure Statement outlines how we collect your personal information and credit-related personal information to assess your application so we can provide you with the product or service that you have requested and assess any future applications for products or services you may make to us or our related entities.
Electronic Communication Consent and Authority Statement
The Bendigo Bank Electronic Communication Consent and Authority Statement gives us permission to communicate with you electronically.
Financial Services Guides (FSGs)
This is our standard certification for the USA PATRIOT Act. The certification below can be used by customers requesting certification from Bendigo Bank. If you have any further questions with regards to this certification please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.