We've got your foreign cash requirements in the bag.
Getting ready to travel?
Buy cash in many currencies
It always pays to carry some local currency for those small things where cash is needed.
Sell unwanted foreign cash at any branch
If you have leftover cash when you get back, we can change it back to Australian Dollars for you.
We can help you with your foreign cash needs.
Buying - you need foreign cash
- You will need to pay for foreign cash at the time of ordering.
- The cash is usually ready for collection within 24-48 hours.
- You do not have to be a Bendigo Bank account holder to buy foreign cash from us. Just bring along your passport for ID purposes.
- $5 or 1% of the Australian amount, whichever is greater.
- Shareholders may receive a discount on fees. View our shareholder benefits for more details.
Selling - you have foreign cash
We can help you to exchange foreign cash to Australian dollars (notes only). Just visit any of our branches around the country.
- For Bendigo Bank account holders your local branch can convert foreign cash and provide up to $2,500AUD immediately. Amounts over $2,500 may require an additional three day hold.
- If you are a traveller to Australia or not a Bendigo Bank customer, we can exchange up to $1,500AUD in cash. Just bring along your passport for ID purposes.
- The cost for this service is $5 or 1% of the Australian dollar amount, whichever is greater.
- Our Shareholders also receive a 50% discount on fees. View our shareholder benefits for more details.
You do not have to be a Bendigo Bank account holder to use this service.