FXgo® is the low-cost, high convenience prepaid travel card chosen by seasoned travellers - visit your branch now!
Five reasons you'll love your FXgo® prepaid travel card
Lock in foreign exchange rates
Load your card with up to 10 major international currencies
Download the FXgo® app, the easy way to manage your travel money
Worldwide convenience* and a back-up card
24/7 support from our Australian based team and Visa Global support
Your FXgo card can be used within Australia as well as overseas
How it works
- FXgo® prepaid travel card puts the power of currency exchange in your hands.
- Log in to the FXgo® website or App to purchase up to 10 additional currencies for your trip.
- Use BPAY to load money onto your card and secure your purchase.
- You can even transfer funds between currencies when it suits you.
- You'll have worldwide access to your money anywhere Visa is accepted.
- As a Bendigo Bank customer you can walk into your local branch to collect a card immediately.
- Not a Bendigo Bank customer? Visit your local Bendigo Bank branch to find out more.
Card security and support
- The latest in Visa chip and PIN technology keeps your money safe.
- If your card is lost, stolen or damaged, you'll have a backup card on hand, and help 24/7 from our Australian-based team and Visa Global Support.
- You'll even have access to emergency cash and card should you find yourself in a jam.
FXgo® contact details
1300 790 065
+61 3 5485 7899
You can load up to 10 currencies on your FXgo® Card including:
AUD - Australian Dollars, USD - US Dollars, GBP - Great British Pounds, EUR - Euros, CAD - Canadian Dollars, NZD - New Zealand Dollars, JPY - Japanese Yen, SGD - Singapore Dollars, HKD - Hong Kong Dollars, and THB - Thai Baht.
Currencies can be loaded at the time of purchasing your FXgo® Card in-branch or using BPAY.
The maximum you are able to withdraw per 24 hours is $2,500.
Some ATM operators may set lower limits.
- The minimum load value is $50 AUD or currency equivalent.
- The maximum you can load in any 12 month period is $50,000 AUD or currency equivalent.
- The minimum reload value using BPAY is $1 AUD or currency equivalent.
- The maximum you can reload via BPAY is $10,000 or currency equivalent.
If you have your backup card with you you’ll be able to use it in the same way you used your primary card once the primary card has been closed.
If you’ve lost both cards, an emergency replacement card or cash can be arranged within 24-48 hours.
Yes. FXgo® can only be purchased with funds transferred from a Bendigo Bank account. Call into your nearest Bendigo Bank branch to open an account and purchase an FXgo® card on the spot.
The maximum value of EFTPOS/POS transactions per 24 hours is $9,000.
You can only have one card active at one time, your backup card can only be activated if you cancel your primary card for reasons such as loss, theft or damage.
The card cannot be used in countries subject to economic and/or trade sanctions. Some countries may also have government restrictions on currencies you can use. Currently, the card cannot be used in Afghanistan, Burandi, Belerus, Central Africa Republic, Congo, Cuba, Guninea, Guninea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Mali, Myanmar, Palestinian Territory, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe or North Korea but this list may change from time to time. Please make sure you also check the Website, with Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and Office of Foreign Assets Control and with the embassy of the country you plan to visit for any restrictions that may apply.