Compare our cards for business
Business Credit Mastercard®
- Stay in control with individual spending limits for each cardholder and flexible liability arrangements
- Variable interest rate 13.99% p.a.
- Flexibile billing structure with a choice of who pays, when, and how much
Qantas Business Mastercard
- Earn 0.6 Qantas Points per dollar spend on domestic and international transasctions, capped at 30,000 per statement period*
- Plus earn an additional 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services
- Purchase interest rate 19.99% p.a.
Business Debit Mastercard®
- Transact with confidence and peace of mind at home and overseas, online and over the phone using your own money
- No cost for addional cardholders
- Stay in control of your finances and have easy access to your cash anywhere Mastercard is accepted
Not sure which is for you?
Complete our short questionnaire so we can show you some solutions that could help your business
Need something more tailored? Talk to a business specialist
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 1 October 2018 and is subject to change. Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*Qantas Points are offered under the Bendigo Business Credit Card Terms and Conditions. Eligible Purchases are described in the Bendigo Bank Business Credit Card Terms and Conditions and do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers, premiums paid etc. and transactions for gambling or gaming purposes. You will also not earn Qantas Points on a card or card account where for that statement period, a card account is in arrears or over limit at the end of that statement period. See product page for more detailed information on Qantas Points earn rates. Earn rates are subject to change. Qantas Points are capped at 30,000 per statement period, or 360,000 per annum from the account opening date.