Business Debit Mastercard®
Business Debit Mastercard® enables you to transact with confidence and peace of mind at home and overseas, online and over the phone. Your card is protected from fraudulent transactions with Mastercard Zero Liability and BendigoProtect. (BendigoProtect, our card security system, identifies unusual activity on your debit or credit card.)
Available with most of our business transaction accounts,
- Upload transactions to accounting software such as MYOB
- Manage your business' budget easily by separating your business and personal expenses. Saving you time when preparing your BAS
- Protect yourself from unauthorised or fraudulent card use. Just choose 'credit' or ‘Tap&go’ when you use your card.
- Monthly fee of $3 for first debit Mastercard. Additional cardholders are no extra cost^
- You won't be charged any transaction fees on purchases in Australia when you press 'credit' when using EFTPOS or 'Tap&go'
- Promote your business every time you shop by adding your business name or logo with PhotoCard
- Our Protect+Pay app gives you complete control over your Bendigo Bank credit and debit cards - like temporarily blocking your card, or choosing when to allow certain transactions.
- Make purchases at over 30 million locations worldwide, you can transact securely with your own money in Australia, overseas, online and over the phone.
- Minors are not eligible for a Business Debit Card, however a child 16 years of age or older can be issued with an additional card on a transaction account held by a parent/guardian.
^ $3 Debit Card fee applies when you have a Bendigo Debit Card linked to a Bendigo Bank account (fee does not apply when linked to the Bendigo Business Everyday Account, Bendigo Business Basic Account, Bendigo Commercial Everyday Account or Bendigo Commercial Basic Account)