We offer a quick and easy electronic funds transfer solution for bulk direct credits and debits.
Direct crediting is the electronic payment of credit funds between bank accounts within Australia. Direct crediting using our Bulk payments product is suitable for Business customers seeking to process multiple EFT payments at any one time.
The most common uses for direct crediting are:
- payment of salaries
- payments to creditors
- payment of share dividends
Applications for bulk payments are subject to terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply.
|Bulk payment fees|
$99 (per facility)
|Processing Fees||16.5 cents per transaction|
|* Above fees are GST inclusive|
Bulk Payments System Requirements
- ABA file creation software* (most accounting and payroll packages enable user to create file)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 (or greater) or Netscape 7 (or greater)
- The above are minimum system requirements to use Bulk Payments.
* Bendigo Bank can provide ABA file creation software (if required).
Download the bulk payments fact sheet and Instruction manual below: