Add value through integration
Beyond just accepting payments, you can connect to value-added and personalised apps to help you manage your business.
Save time and money, reduce manual entry and the likelihood of errors.
With less cash on premises, doing business is safer.
The Bendigo Bank team is on hand to help your business grow.
- Fast settlement
Settle to a Bendigo Bank Business transaction account from $0 per month and receive your settlement overnight, 7 days a week.
Free EFTPOS rolls, acceptance stickers and decals are standard.
- Accepts most cards & digital wallets - Take payments with Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards, AMEX, JCB or Diners Club charge cards and Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Integrates with your point-of-sale software - Integrated with one of 400 supported systems for faster payment processing
- Easy reconciliations - Reduce back office administration with access to payment reports direct from your POS
- Simple Connectivity - Connect via an existing or new internet connection
- Uncompromising safety - All our mobile terminals meet the highest security rating to ensure customer data is protected and the risk of fraud is minimised.
- Powerful performance - Lightning-fast processor means you’ll spend less time at the device and more time focusing on doing business
Simple and clear pricing options means you'll always know what you're going to pay, allowing you to better manage your cash flow.
Monthly per terminal*
If your monthly turnover exceeds $20,000, we can create a custom pricing package to suit your needs.
Overnight Settlement is available on transactions settled to a valid Bendigo Bank account
*Merchant facilities that do not settle to a Bendigo Bank Business transaction account will incur an additional $10 charge per month. Available business transaction accounts include the Business Everyday Account $15 monthly for unlimited transactions, Business Basic Account $0 monthly, transaction fees pay as you go. Refer to Business Fees and Charges for full details.
^American Express, Diners Club International and UnionPay acceptance priced on approval
Additional fees and charges may apply, including a $20 chargeback fee; $150 service cancellation fee; and a $495 damaged or non-returned device fee. These fees and charges may vary depending on the type of facility that you have. The full fee list will be sent to you once we’ve checked everything successfully. All pricing quoted is GST exclusive - GST does apply.
Not sure which products are best for your business? Talk to a business specialist