As an authorised NAS Westcourt broker, we are a member of the Steadfast group - the largest broker group in Australasia, responsible for placing over $5b in written premiums into the insurance market each year. This connection gives us significant negotiating power with insurers and allows us to deliver market leading insurance solutions.
For our larger and/or more complex customers, we provide an obligation free service which includes:
- assistance with selecting and arranging appropriate, tailored and competitively priced insurance policies and packages;
- detailed technical expertise including knowledge of terms and conditions, benefits and pitfalls of the wide range of insurance policies on the market;
- assistance in interpreting, arranging and completing insurance documentation;
- experience in predicting, managing and reducing risks;
- for larger corporations, assistance and advice on alterative risk transfer options; and
- assistance with claims negotiation and resolution.
Our dedicated team of product specialists take a customer first approach to protect and enhance the customer experience. We provide one point of contact to handle all insurance requirements - meaning we give our customers back their time.
In addition to catering for our larger and more complex Business and Trade customers, our tailor made brokered solutions also include:
Farm and crop
We have a strong and proud regional and rural focus and offer a range of insurance solutions for all farming industries including:
- Farm property covers farm structures including sheds and shed contents for fire and storm, with the option of theft and accidental damage.
- Farm machinery provides cover for fire and storm, with the option of theft and accidental damage. Comprehensive options are also available for significant or registered vehicles and machinery.
- Farm liability provides coverage if visitors are harmed on your property, or if their property is damaged because of your farm operations.
- Crop packages cover a loss of revenue as a result of a loss of yield as a direct result of hail and/or fire (frost option for some crop varieties - i.e. grapes).
Multi-peril options also available for most broad acre varieties in selected regions. Please contact our insurance specialists for further information.
Commercial enterprise often creates the need for unusual and specific insurance requirements.
- Not-for-profit groups - we have comprehensive packaged insurance and risk management solutions specifically designed for charities, volunteer and community groups.
- Community events - we have solutions for one-off or multiple events that provides liability and volunteer cover for a range of functions and activities.
- Community Sporting Organisations – we have comprehensive packaged insurance and risk management solutions specifically designed for amateur sporting organisations (excluding liability cover for contact sports).
- Commercial Property Owners – providing comprehensive cover including property, liability and loss of income tailored for our commercial property owners.
- Aged Care, Retirement Living and Child Care – we understand the risks and challenges Aged Care, Retirement Village and Child Care facilities face. We provide packaged insurance coverage and risk management solutions to fit the needs of our customers.
There are a growing number of risks and exposures of running a company of all sizes. To ensure you are adequately protected you and your business should consider the following covers:
- Professional indemnity - cover against claims for financial loss arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of your professional services and civil liabilities including breach of duty, defamation, loss of documents, infringement of intellectual property.
- Directors and officers liability - covers the assets of company directors and other individuals of a corporation against personal liability claims as a result of a wrongful act.
- Management liability - this is a package policy that can be arranged for Incorporated entities to cover not only the directors and officers of your business but also the actual entity. Covers include: Directors and Officers Liability / Company Reimbursement; Employment Practices Liability; Statutory Liability and Company Liability.
- Cyber liability - we can negotiate an end-to-end risk management solution to protect against cyber security risk, and safeguard against data breaches, computer hacking, employee error, and more.
Talk to one of our qualified and experienced in-house brokers for a comprehensive review of all your insurance needs.
Phone 1300 557 155 (option 4) or Make an Enquiry