Western Region Awards
We were one of 15 branches to be formally recognised at an in-house celebratory awards event – and we couldn’t be happier with the result!
Regional Manager Ashdon Capp was delighted to hand out the well-deserved awards.
“Our staff have achieved great things in what’s been a fast-moving environment, and taking time out to congratulate them is important,” Mr Capp said.
Regional Community Manager Brad Peel couldn’t agree more.
“Congratulations to everyone on a great effort,” Mr Peel said.
For us and our fellow staff, it’s not just about the award, it’s bigger than that.
Our achievements represent what we stand for, and that’s supporting the community that supports us.
We do this by offering a range of products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
For us to be successful, our customers and communities need to be successful first.
Giving back to our community is just half the fun.
The winners are…
- Strathmore Community Bank® Branch – Community Bank® Hall of Fame & Regional Managers Award & Lending Growth
- Werribee Branch – Business of the Year
- Keilor East Community Bank® Branch – Most Improved
- Seddon Community Bank® Branch – Financial Planning
- Coburg Branch – Residential Loansure & Deposit Growth
- Sunshine Branch – Lending Activity
- Laverton Community Bank® Branch – General Insurance
- Point Cook Community Bank® Branch – Consumer Loansure
- Flemington Community Bank® Branch – Insurance Champions