Sponsorships & Grants
For assistance with grants or sponsorship, please enquire in the first instance with our friendly staff, or contact Kath Gannaway on 5962 5131.
Healesville community groups and clubs have benefited from more than $10,000 of support Healesville Community Bank® Branch has provided in our first three years.
From the day we opened we started helping our community through small grants and sponsorships. In the past 12 months we have added sponsorships in the arts, sport and Indigenous culture.
As our business grows, so will that support to community groups and events such as those listed below:
- Healesville Historical Society
- Healesville SES
- Toolangi/Castella Community House HICCI –
- Dinner @ Darrons
- Healesville Primary School / Mt Evelyn Special Developmental School Integration program
- Healesville Rotary/Jack Hort Memorial Pool
- Variety/Children's Charity
- Healesville Community Garden
- Yarra Glen Men's Shed
- Local cyclist Ed Hardy representing Healesville on the outback ride for the Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Healesville Bowls Club
- Healesville Railway Heritage Festival
- Toolangi Poetry Festival
- Yarra Valley Open Studios
- Healesville Pony Club
- Healesville High School Auditorium Seating Project (as part of the Bendigo Bank’s Switch to Save program)
- Healesville Chamber of Commerce Christmas Festival \
- Healesville Music Festival
- Mountain District Car & Bike Show
- Coranderrk 150th Festival
- Healesville 150th Birthday
- Plus a number of small in-kind grants to assist community fund-raising events.
You may not think it matters who you bank with. But we know that’s not the case. Just take a look at our Community Balance Sheet.
Yes, it’s time to feel good about who you bank with.