Sponsorships & Grants
You may not think it matters who you bank with. But we know that’s not the case. Just take a look at our Community Balance Sheet.
Yes, it’s time to feel good about who you bank with.
The big difference between us and other banking institutions is that our Community Bank® branch returns a percentage of profits earned through our branch back to our community. This means we are able to give money back to our community to support not-for-profit groups and projects in our region. Community banking means community benefits.
Recent funding granted by Mount Gambier & District Community Bank® branch has gone towards supporting a range of community groups, projects and events including:
- Sunset Community Kitchen
- Riding for Disabled
- City of Mount Gambier Junior Sports Assistance Fund
- Blue Lake Y Amateur Swim Club
- Blue Lake Gymnastics Club
- Mount Gambier Motorcycle Club
- Port MacDonnell & District Bowling Club
- South East Arts Society
We have improved the process to apply for Community Investment Grants, and now accept requests twice yearly. Requests must be submitted via our Community Investment Application Form
Once complete you can either:
- Attach your application in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Print and send your application to: Mt Gambier & District Community Bank® branch - 16 James Street, Mt Gambier, SA, 5290
Applications for events/projects occurring between July – December must be received at our branch by 1 May.
Applications for events and projects occurring between January and June must be received at our branch by 1 November.
If you have further queries regarding community investments please email email@example.com