Insurance so good you don’t need the wrap
We were one of sixteen participating branches in an exciting insurance campaign that saw our customers, and community win big.
When a customer took out an insurance policy with us, they went into the draw to WIN $1,000 to donate to a charity or group of their choice.
Eight branches had a winner – and ours was one of them! Importantly, so too did our community.
* Pambula & District Community Bank® – Eden Soccer Club
* Fairy Meadow Community Bank®– Wollongong Women’s Refuge
* Calwell Community Bank® – Beyond Blue
* Sanctuary Point & District Community Bank® – Little Athletics
* Wanniassa Community Bank® – Every Nation Church
* Bungendore Community Bank® – Bungendore Community Foundation
* Oak Flats Community Bank® – Deny Foundation
* Milton & District Community Bank® – Tomakin Community Organisation.
CEO of The Denny Foundation, Margaret Purcell said the funds will go towards a very worthy program.
“This money will be given to our Street Beat Program that supports the youth and homeless on the street by providing food, swags and sanitary goods,” Miss Purcell said.
“Thank you for choosing us and thank you Bendigo Bank for your support!” she said.
The feedback from all the benefiting groups and organisations was very positive, all of whom were grateful for the support – a great outcome!