Sponsorships & Grants
You may not think it matters who you bank with. But we know that’s not the case. Just take a look at our Community Balance Sheet.
Yes, it’s time to feel good about who you bank with.
Over the past 12 years our branch has been open, we have returned more than $500,000 to support the local Paynesville and District community.
Fourteen community groups in the Paynesville area have received sponsorship grants as part of the Paynesville Community Bank® Partnership Funding Program.
Chairman of Paynesville and District Financial Services, the company that operates the Paynesville and District Community Bank® Branch, Andrew Quirke, said the grants would be used to carry out improvements and help fund events and projects which would benefit the entire Paynesville community. “The funding will support a wide range of community groups and activities, including sporting clubs, community service providers, and popular local community events,” Andrew said.
A list of the funding recipients includes:
- Raymond Island Community Football Match
- Gippsland Lakes Yacht Club Junior Sailing program
- Paynesville Business and Tourism Association – Australia Day Awards
- Paynesville RSL – Anzac Day Gunfire Breakfast
- Paynesville Bowling Club
- Paynesville Football Netball Club
- Bairnsdale Golf Club
- Paynesville Carols by the Straits
- Paynesville Maritime Museum
- Paynesville Bridge Club
- Bairnsdale Field and Game Association
- P.S Curlip
- Paynesville Music Festival
Paynesville Lions Club - Senior Citizens’ Christmas Lunch