Key features of the Connect Package
Borrow for loan terms up to 30 years
Choose a variable or fixed interest rate
Choose principal and interest, or interest-only repayments
Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
Unlimited additional repayments if variable
Access additional repayments using online redraw
Residential: Borrow up to 95% on the value of the property
Investment: Borrow up to 80% of the value of the property
Our Connect Package allows you to connect 3 or more products to save
Monthly service fee waived
5% off car insurance
Home and contents insurance
10% off home & contents insurance
Choose a card that suits you
10% off landlords insurance
Free first interview
Free initial consultation on SmartStart Super
0.10% bonus interest on deposit over $50,000
0.50% pa off the loan rate & $0 application fee
As a Bendigo Connect Package customer, you are also entitled to the following benefits:
- Leveraged margin lending2 - 0.50% discount on advertised rates
- Health insurance3 - 7.5% off Australian Unity health insurance
- PiggySaver Account - 0.25% bonus interest
- Travel insurance4 - 20% off travel insurance
- Mastercard® debit card - No MasterCard debit fee
- Bendigo Invest Direct5 - $17.95 brokerage for trades up to $22,000, 0.10% brokerage for trades over $22,000
Find out how much you can save
In just a few minutes, work out how much you can save and your repayments with our Connect Package calculator.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. All information including interest rate is subject to change without notice. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
1. Note: If the LVR exceeds 80%, Lender's Mortgage Insurance is required. Maximum Interest Only LVR of 80%
2. Margin lending products are issued by Leveraged Equities Limited ABN 26 051 629 282 AFSL 360118, a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. You should consider your situation and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements available from Leveraged before making an investment decision. To find out more contact Leveraged on 1300 363 812.
3. Bendigo Health Cover is issued by Australian Unity Health Limited ABN 13 078 722 568. The Bank operates under its own Financial Services Licence and an agreement with the insurers. The Bank receives a commission for arranging insurance. This commission forms part of your premium.
4. Insurance provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL No. 238291. A minimum sum insured may be required for a discount to apply. No further discounts are applicable.
5. Bendigo Invest Direct will review the Bendigo Connect Home Loan accounts periodically to confirm eligibility. If there is no holding of at least one Bendigo Connect Home Loan Account, the discount will be removed and the customer will need to contact Bendigo Bank to reapply the discount code if they open a new Bendigo Connect Home Loan. Bendigo Invest Direct is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381, a Participant of the ASX Group ("CMC Markets Stockbroking") at the request of Bendigo Bank Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 ("Bendigo"). Terms and conditions apply.