Protect your asset and your income from unexpected events. Unlike a regular home insurance policy, our Landlords Residential Property Insurance can be extended to cover loss of rent and malicious damage that may be caused by tenants.
- your house
- domestic outbuildings
- your own fixtures and fittings
- loss or damage, caused by a tenant or their visitors, including visitor's pets
- natural events - the cost of repairs caused by fire, impact, stormwater, rain, flood or wind
- debris removal and demolishing
- rebuilding fees
- mortgage discharge costs
Extend your cover to include:
- loss of rent if the building becomes uninhabitable
- rent default by your tenants
- theft by your tenant
This product is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Please consider your situation and read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider it before making a decision.