Super for you
Super products are issued by Sandhurst Trustees Limited
You don’t live your life tied to your super. But your super is tied to you, invested month after month, year after year. When we consider our big picture, we see a better future for our customers and the communities in which they live. A future made better with super.
Why Bendigo SmartStart Super®?
- Low fees
- 5 star CANSTAR rating*
- Simple and convenient investment options
- Default or tailored insurance options
- Manage your account online
- Apply online in less than 10 minutes
Want to know more?
- Learn about super
- Our calculators can help you make the most of your super
- View the Quick Facts Guide or Product Disclosure Statement
- Call us on 1800 033 426
*By CANSTAR 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Paying low fees can make a big difference to how much superannuation you'll have at retirement.
Bendigo SmartStart Super was rated the second-cheapest super fund anyone can join by SuperGuide.com.au in 2016.
- Pay just $98 annual admin fee
- Pay no fees for: establishment, contribution/rollover, withdrawal, or investment switching
- Try the Fee Comparison Calculator to see how much you could save
Annual fees for Bendigo MySuper: member under 55, with $50,000 in Bendigo Growth Index Fund
$229 ($50,000 x 0.457% pa)
Total annual cost
* Additional fees may apply. Go to www.moneysmart.gov.au.
There are two smart ways to invest with SmartStart Super.
Option 1: Bendigo MySuper
Let us do the work and invest your superannuation based on your age.
Your investment mix will change automatically as you get older, moving from a growth portfolio when you're younger to a more conservative one as you age and get closer to retirement.
Option 2: Choose from our investment options
Take the reins and pick from our 14 investment options, including our new Socially Responsible Growth Fund.
See our list of investment options and how they have performed on the Investment Performance summary.
Join SmartStart Super® and, if eligible, you'll automatically receive Death and Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance. Your insurance premiums are deducted from your super account.
- Income protection cover, which keeps money coming in if you can't work due to illness or injury
- Additional Death and TPD cover, for extra financial support if you die or are unable to work due to permanent disability
- Read our Insurance Guide for further information