This easy to use transaction account is for customers with an eligible Commonwealth Government concession card.
Designed for everyday banking with free e-banking transactions, 24 hour ATM and EFTPOS access via your choice of card.
To be eligible you must hold one of the following Commonwealth Government concession cards:
- Health Care card
- Pensioner Concession card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Health card (Gold card only)
- You must have your qualifying Government pension or allowance paid into this account (where applicable)
- You will need to provide proof of ongoing eligibility
Designed to make your everyday banking simple:
- Minimum opening balance of just $1
- e-banking and phone banking anywhere, anytime
- Hundreds of branches Australia wide
- ATMs Australia wide
- Debit Mastercard® - providing access worldwide, online, Tap & go™ and cash out in stores or ATMs
Find out how you can have fee free banking:
- No monthly service fee
- No Debit Mastercard fee
- Free e-banking transfers, BPAY®, Pay Anyone (including OSKO®)
- Free phone banking transfers
- Free Bendigo Bank ATM and branch withdrawals
- Free EFTPOS withdrawals
- Free retail purchases
Great reasons to choose us
- Australia's most highly trusted bank1
- Community Bank® - $200 million reinvested back into local communities
- Top 60 ASX listed company
- 1.5 million customers in over 500 communities Australia wide
* Available to persons aged 16 years and over and Australian Citizens and permanent residents.
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap & Go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY and OSKO® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1Mozo People's Choise Awards 2017
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.