The Bendigo Debit Mastercard® combines the advantages of a credit card with the features of your everyday transaction account. In essence, your Bendigo Debit Mastercard allows you to access the money in your Bendigo transaction account anywhere in the world that Mastercard is accepted.
What is the difference between the Bendigo Easy Money and the Bendigo Debit Mastercard?
The table below highlights the key differences between the Bendigo Debit Mastercard and Easy Money.
|Bendigo Debit Mastercard||Easy Money|
|In store purchases||Australia & overseas||Australia only|
|Internet, telephone & mail purchases||Yes||No|
|Transaction fees||No transaction fees on purchases in Australia*||Yes|
|Monthly card fee||Yes - $3||No|
|Withdrawals at overseas ATMS|| |
If your card is branded Mastercard, you can access your funds using your Bendigo debit card from any overseas ATM bearing the Mastercard or Cirrus symbol.
If your card is branded VISA, you can access your funds using your Bendigo debit card from any overseas ATM bearing the VISA or PLUS symbol.
|Only at overseas ATMs bearing the PLUS symbol|
* Providing you press the credit button when you use EFTPOS.
What is the key difference between the Bendigo Debit Mastercard and the Bendigo Credit Card?
The Bendigo Debit Mastercard accesses your own funds in your everyday transaction account, whereas the Bendigo Credit Card accesses a revolving line of credit.
Where can I use the Bendigo Debit Mastercard?
The Bendigo Debit Mastercard is the simplest and most convenient way for you to access your own money.
- You can use your Bendigo debit card wherever Mastercard is accepted – at more than 30 million locations in Australia and around the world, such as supermarkets, petrol stations and restaurants
- The Bendigo Debit Mastercard can be used to make online purchases
- The Bendigo Debit Mastercard can be used to make purchases over the phone or by mail
- The Bendigo Debit Mastercard gives you access to over 850 Bendigo Bank ATMs in Australia and more than 1 million ATMs worldwide. Take a look at the Mastercard ATM Locations to find the nearest Mastercard accepted ATM, anywhere around the world
Can I use my Bendigo Debit Mastercard to make online purchases?
You can use your Bendigo Debit Mastercard to purchase from online retailers, both in Australia and overseas. In addition, you can also use your Bendigo Debit Mastercard to make mail or telephone order purchases.
Can I have an additional cardholder?
Yes, you can have an additional cardholder, who must be an Australian resident at least 16 years old.