Account features of the Easy Retirement Account
- Minimum opening balance of just $1
- Ease of e-statements
- Unlimited phone banking transfers
- Interest calculated daily and credited monthly
- Internet and phone banking anywhere, anytime
- Hundreds of branches and ATMs Australia wide
- Unlimited e-banking transfers, BPAY®, Pay Anyone (including OSKO®)
- Unlimited Bendigo Bank ATM and branch withdrawals
- Unlimited EFTPOS withdrawals and retail purchases within Australia
- Debit Mastercard® providing access worldwide - online, Tap & go™ and cash out in stores or at ATMs
To be eligible for the Easy Retirement Account you need to be a retiree over 55 years of age who is either a self-funded retiree or a recipient of a Centrelink aged pension or Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) administered pension.
Interest and fees
- For that part of your balance between $0 - $1,999.00
- For that part of your balance between $2,000 - $48,599.99
- For that part of your balance $48,900 and above
No monthly service fee if you:
- Deposit $2,000 each month OR
- Hold an eligible Bendigo Bank CGU insurance policy* OR
- Hold a Sandhurst Trustees Managed Fund OR
- Have a home loan with us
Otherwise $3 per month#
*Eligible Bendigo Bank insurance policies are Home, Contents, Motor Vehicle, Landlords, Boat and Caravan Insurance underwritten by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance.
#If you hold one of the above relationships the fee will be waived each month provided the home loan, insurance policy or managed fund is in use at least 2 days prior to the date the fee is charged.
Mastercard and Priceless are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap & Go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
BPAY and OSKO® are registered trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
This information does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. You should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances before acting on this information. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions, before deciding. Please also review our Financial Services Guide (FSG) before accessing information on this website. Information on this page can change without notice to you.