Sandhurst Strategic Income Fund
Product issued by Sandhurst Trustees Limited
The Sandhurst Strategic Income Fund is designed to provide regular income and returns higher than traditional cash investments by strategically managing its portfolio in varying market and economic conditions. The units of the fund are rated 'A' by Australia Ratings.1
- Check out our latest performance summary
- Diversified portfolio with a low-risk profile
- Minimum initial investment $2,000
- Quarterly distributions
- Read our Product Disclosure Statement for details
- For investors with $500,000, we offer a Class B investment of this product – find out more here
- Call 1800 634 969, visit a Bendigo Branch or email for more information
Features - Class A Units
Minimum initial investment
Minimum additional investment
$500 or $50 per month via a regular savings plan.
Income payment options
Choose to have your distributions either:
Distributions will not be paid by cheque.
Weekly on Wednesdays
1This rating implies the Fund has a strong degree of protection against loss arising from credit risk. A rating is not a recommendation to invest, retain or redeem units in the Fund. The rating may be subject to change or withdrawal at any time. A copy of Australia Ratings Financial Services Guide can be found here.
2Withdrawal requests are generally processed weekly on Wednesday (or the next business day if Wednesday is a public holiday in Melbourne).
The Fund uses a multi-class pricing structure. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for more information.