POS-integrated EFTPOS and eCommerce that keeps the checkout moving fast
Short work, shorter queues
Taking even a moment away from a customer could cost you a sale. With Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro, you can seamlessly integrate with one of 300+ POS/PMS systems and give you EFTPOS transaction speeds at under 1.5 seconds2. Think about the efficiencies. You could reduce keying errors, reconcile your in-store and online together at day’s end. Plus you get savings on Tap & Go with Tyro Tap & Save1, enabling you to iron out the headaches that are holding you back.
Dynamic Currency Conversion
Our EFTPOS solution allows you to access Dynamic Currency Conversion, which supports 130 currencies, so you can offer your customers the option to pay in their home currency or Australian dollars.
Serve customers fast with sub 1.5 second2 transaction speeds.
Tap & Save1
As an average, Tyro Tap & Save customers save an impressive 8.5%4 on eligible Tap & Go debit transactions.
Connectivity that suits you
Our EFTPOS machines connect in a way to suit your business set-up. Enjoy the choice with Ethernet and 3G backup for CounterTop EFTPOS and Wifi and 4G for Mobile EFTPOS.
Monitor your EFTPOS takings in real-time with the Tyro Portal and Tyro App.
Settle to a Bendigo Bank business transaction account and receive your settlement next day, 7 days a week5.
With the Mobile EFTPOS machine your customers can pay from where they are.
Bendigo Bank EFTPOS and eCommerce powered by Tyro allows you to generate service fee reports, reconciliation reports and location reports - you can even retrieve full transaction details. Managing system access for your staff is simple and efficient, letting you assign rights to your staff members. It all adds up to increased transparency over your business when you need it.
- Daily summaries - Whether it’s for an individual or multiple EFTPOS machines, you can access the information you need anywhere, anytime.
- Access past invoices - It’s never been easier to view past invoices, reconciliation reports, and service fee breakdowns.
EFTPOS that supports your business
Tyro looks after EFTPOS so you can focus on delighting your customers. Feature rich, with a range of connectivity options, accept payments in-store, on the go, anywhere, and anytime.
- Accept EFTPOS payments - Let customers pay their own way by accepting most major cards.
- Connectivity that suits you - Compatibility with Ethernet and 3G for CounterTop EFTPOS, and WiFi and 4G for Mobile EFTPOS. Plus, dual live data centres.
EFTPOS allows you to access Dynamic Currency Conversion, which supports 130 currencies, giving the options for your customer to pay in their currency of their choice.
- Local shopping made easy.
- Pay in 130 currencies.
- Easy claiming for business travellers.
Getting started is easy
- Simple set up - It’s easy to make Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) part of your business. Complete the DCC application form on the Tyro Portal or call 1300 108 976.
- Intuitive conversion - As soon as the EFTPOS machine detects a foreign card it offers the customer the option to pay in their home currency or Australian dollars.
- Smarter currency display - The receipt and EFTPOS machine show the transaction amount in local and foreign currency, including the exchange rate applied.
- Your customers, their currency - Even when a customer elects to pay in their home currency, your accounts will show the amount in Australian dollars.
Maximise revenue, reduce costs
An EFTPOS machine is designed with your business needs in mind.
One of the ways this has been done is to reduce merchant fees on eligible Tap & Go debit transactions with Tap & Save1.
EFTPOS is packed with features that make it easy to use and better for business, including:
- Tap & Save1 - Tap & Save is helping EFTPOS customers make great savings on merchant fees. With least-cost routing, when your customers tap their debit cards, Tyro will route eligible transactions through the cheapest network, saving you on merchant fees.
- Make a saving - Tyro Tap & Save customers save as an average 8.5%4 on Merchant Service Fees.
- It’s easy to opt in - Ask us how you can opt in to Tap & Save.
- How it works - When your customers make a debit Tap & Go transaction, Tyro will process eligible payments through the cheapest network saving you money1.
Accept more payment types
Let your customers pay the way they choose. Our EFTPOS solution accepts most major cards and mobile payments.
Things you should know
1Tyro does not guarantee any cost savings by opting in for Tap & Save. Savings on eligible transactions processed through the cheapest network vary for each business depending on their card mix, transaction volume and amount, industry, and pricing plan. Eligible transactions are contactless debit card transactions less than $1,000. Tap & Save is not available on Special Offer pricing which includes some flat fee simple pricing offers or where you surcharge on debit card transactions as cost savings may not be realised. For details refer to the Tyro.com or call 1300 108 976.
2 Average time taken to authorise a payment transaction, from 1 March 2020 to 30 June 2020. Measured as the average time elapsed from a cardholder presenting the card on the EFTPOS machine to the return of the authorisation on the EFTPOS machine from the card schemes, covering approximately 95% of Tyro’s EFTPOS machine fleet in production.
4 8.5% savings (10.2% savings for hospitality customers, 7.7% savings for retail customers, 4.4% savings for health customers, 5.3% savings for service customers) on Merchant Service Fees represents the potential savings of Tyro eligible merchants (calculated as an average), over the period December 2017 to June 2020 and was based on actual eligible transactions processed during this period.
5 Next day settlements are only available where settlement funds are deposited into the Bendigo Bank account. Applies to Tyro settled funds only - excludes funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
Bendigo Bank EFTPOS and eCommerce powered by Tyro is issued by Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951.