Find information that may be important to you.
Codes of practice
We comply with a range of codes of practices including:
- Banking Code of Practice
- Code of Operation for the Department of Human Services and the Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Family Law Guidelines
- ePayments Code
Access all Bendigo Bank disclosure documents, including:
- terms and conditions for products and services
- product disclosure statements
- privacy disclosure statement
- electronic communication consent
- financial services guide, and more.
Electronic verification terms and conditions
Electronic verification allows us to verify your identity by using electronic tools and external data sources. Find out about our electronic verification terms and conditions.
Financial Claims Scheme (FCS)
An Australian Government scheme that provides protection and quick access to deposits in banks, building societies and credit unions in the unlikely event that one of these financial institutions fails.
Learn how we manage personal and credit related information through our:
- Credit Reporting Policy
- Credit Reporting Statement of Notifiable Matters
- Consumer Data Right
Target Market Determinations (TMD)
Target Market Determinations for financial products distributed by Bendigo Bank are to ensure that the right products end up in the hands of the right customer. We do this by focusing on our customers in the design and distribution of our financial products.