View our range of products
View our range of interest rates
Calculators & tools
Most popular calculators
Banking solutions for you
Trying Bendigo Bank is easier than ever
If your bank isn't doing the right thing by you, change to one you can feel better about.
Speak to a Business Specialist
We have local specialists who are dedicated to helping you and your business.
Looking for a Home loan?
Join the most satisfied customers of any Australian bank^
Low cost and simple, Bendigo SmartStart Super is designed to help you retire with more.
There are four big reasons to try number five.
Change to a bank you can feel better about.
Everyday our customers help change and save lives. Simply by banking with us.
2. Important information about comparison rates: The comparison rates displayed are calculated for a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. If the comparison rate relates to a loan with a fixed interest rate, the comparison rate has been calculated on the basis that our current applicable variable rate will apply at the end of the fixed rate period. WARNING: The comparison rates are true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate
3. The comparison rates displayed are calculated for secured personal loans with a loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years, for unsecured personal loans the loan amount is $10,000 with a term of 3 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
4. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information is correct as at 29 October 2018 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply. Interest rate is current as at 29 October 2018. Rates shown apply during the fixed period of your loan. After the fixed period, your rate will switch to the applicable variable rate for a principal and interest loan.
5. Connect Package: Offer is available to customers with new owner occupied, principal and interest home loans above $150,000 with a loan to valuation ratio of up to maximum loan to valuation ration of 80% and three additional eligible products. Eligible products cannot be from the same product type. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
^Roy Morgan, 2018
The Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value Transaction Account was awarded to Bendigo Bank in April, 2018 for the Student Account in the Youth Transactor category.
0% for 18 months Balance Transfer on Low Rate Mastercard – 1 July 2019 to 31 October 2019
* Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All information, including interest rates and fees, is correct as at 1 July 2019 and is subject to change. Full details available on application. Lending criteria apply.
0% for 18 months balance transfer offer applies to all successful applications for a new Low Rate Mastercard completed and submitted between 12:01am AEST 1 July 2019 to 11:59pm AEST 31 October 2019.
At the end of 18 months from account opening, any remaining unpaid balance transfer amount will attract the standard retail purchase interest rate 11.99% and will receive up to 55 days interest free on the outstanding amount. Offer subject to minimum monthly repayments being made as per your monthly statement and the account not otherwise being in default.
The balance transfer rate will apply to the first balance transferred up to 80% of your approved available credit limit. A balance transfer fee of 2% is applied on the amount transferred and is charged to your Bendigo Bank credit card account.
Balance transfers must be processed by Bendigo Bank staff in accordance with this offer and not made via other payment methods including BPAY® or direct deposit. We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s).
Bendigo Bank may vary or end this offer. One account per customer. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held the product in the last 12 months. Offer not available to staff or in conjunction with any other Bendigo Bank offer including Mortgage Bundling, the Connect package, Deals or Shareholder products.
Credit provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 237879.
The 55-day interest-free period consists of your 30-day statement cycle, plus the 25 days to the payment due date. The number of interest-free days will vary for each transaction, depending on which day in the 30-day statement cycle the purchase is made.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.