Important information for customers affected by the current bushfire emergency.
Financial Difficulty Assistance
The key features of the Assistance Package for bushfire affected customers include:
- Home Loan and Business Loan customers can apply for relief on loans for up to three months
- Discounted interest rates on new personal loans taken out by existing Bendigo Bank customers
- Waiver of interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits prior to maturity
- No ‘loan break’ costs for customers with a fixed rate who use an insurance payment to pay out their loan
- Existing customers with home and contents insured through CGU Insurance can apply for emergency funds and temporary accommodation costs
Affected Bendigo Bank customers are advised to speak with their local Branch Manager, Business Banking Manager or contact our Mortgage Help Centre on 1300 652 146 regarding financial hardship and applying for assistance, or visit our help page.
If you are a Bendigo Bank Insurance customer with a damaged home, rental building, car or other property please get in touch with us. We can help you make a claim or offer advice. To make a claim on your Bendigo insurance policy, please call 13 24 80.
The bank’s agribusiness specialist, Rural Bank, also provides a range of disaster assistance measures and will be working with impacted farming customers to understand their individual circumstances and apply the most effective means of support as they take the first steps towards recovery. Customers are advised to speak with their Relationship Manager, contact our customer service team on 1300 660 115 or visit: https://www.ruralbank.com.au/for-farmers/financial-hardship
For affected Alliance Bank members, a range of disaster assistance measures are available. Affected members are advised to speak to their local Alliance Bank Manager.