Community Bank Balnarring & District proudly supports our local community through investments in local not-for-profit organisations, clubs, activities and events.
Similarly, we have a strong focus on supporting local business customers, who are at the heart of our community, as success for this sector contributes to the success and well-being of all community members.
We know that many business owners have experienced huge challenges during 2020 and this saw us develop our Love Local initiative.
This is designed to support our much-valued business customers by connecting them with our community, stimulating business and in turn helping to create a vibrant local economy.
How it works?
Community Bank Balnarring & District will circulate our Love Local cards throughout the community. These will be distributed through sporting clubs, schools and community groups as part of a sponsorship or grant. Community Bank customers may also receive a card as a thank you for their on-going support or local community members may be presented with one in recognition of community leadership.
Recipients use these cards at participating businesses as full or part-payment of purchases, although the full value of the Love Local card must be used in the one transaction.
Love Local cards come in $10 and $20 denominations.
The Card is valid until, and may not be used after, the expiry date stated on it.
We do not charge any fees for the use of the Card.
Any unauthorised or mistaken use, loss, or theft of the Card should be immediately reported by contacting us. However, we are no obliged to provide any replacement Card or compensation.
We may change the terms and conditions and fees and charges that apply to your Card at any time without your consent. You agree that we may notify you of such changes by notice published on our website at Community Bank Balnarring & District. You can request a copy of the new terms and conditions or fees and charges by contacting us.
- The total value of all Cards held by a person at any given time must not exceed $100
- Cards may only be used to purchase goods and services at participating retailers listed on our website at Community Bank Balnarring & District. However, the Cards may not be used to purchase cigarettes, cigars or other tobacco products, or liquor or alcohol products.
- Cards are not redeemable for cash and no cash refunds will be provided.
- The full value of the Card must be redeemed in one (1) transaction and the Card must be surrendered to the participating retailer at which it is redeemed. Until it is used, the balance on the Card is the face value of the Card in Australian dollars.
- Any alteration to, tampering with, or destruction of the Card will render the Card invalid, at our discretion. We are not obliged to provide any replacement card or compensation.
- Confirmation of the balance on the Card (whether it has been redeemed), the expiry date, and any transactions relating to the Card may be ascertained by contacting us.
- You can contact us in relation to the above matters or to make a complaint as follows:
Phone: 03 5983 5543
Balnarring Fish & Chips
Back in Motion Balnarring
Balnarring Print & Mapping
Balnarring Travel Shop
Balnarring Village Meats
Balnarring Village News Agency
Global Hair Design
Red Hill Bakery
Wise and Co Dispensary
Flinders General Store
Merricks General Wine Store