Manage your business expenses with confidence and peace of mind using your own money.
Key features of our Business Debit Mastercard
Upload transactions to accounting software such as MYOB
Additional cardholders at no extra cost^
Business Debit Mastercard
Allows you to shop online and over the phone using your own money. Stay in control of your finances and have easy access to your cash anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Features & Benefits
- Transact securely with your own money in Australia, overseas, online and over the phone.
- Protect yourself from unauthorised or fraudulent card use. Just choose credit or Tap & goTM when you use your card.
- Manage your business budget easily by separating your business and personal expenses.
- Upload transactions to accounting software such as MYOB.
Fees & Charges
- Additional cardholders at no extra cost^.
- No transaction fees on purchases in Australia when you press credit# or Tap & go.
You may also be interested in
Things you should know
*Other fees may apply to your account. Overseas purchases may be charged a fee. $3 Debit Card fee applies when you have a Bendigo Business Debit Mastercard linked to a Bendigo Bank account (fee does not apply when linked to the Business Everyday Account, Business Basic Account, Accountant Everyday Account or Accountant Basic Account). This fee is charged to the account on the first calendar day of the month. Interest is charged if funds are from an overdraft are accessed.
^Minors are not eligible for a Business Debit Card, however a child 16 years of age or older can be issued with an additional card on a transaction account held by a parent/guardian.
#When pressing 'credit ' on your debit card the transaction won't hit your account straight away. However the funds will be placed on hold until the amount is debited from your account.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.