We'll back your business.
A Bank Guarantee is a facility which provides your suppliers and vendors the security of a guaranteed payment.
Guarantees your commitment will be met
Improves your cash flow
Takes the stress out of covering expenses
Flexible security options
- Secured by cash or other security
- Use for property leases, performance bonds or projects
How does it work?
A Bank Guarantee is an undertaking by the Bank that payments to your customers and suppliers will be met, without tying up working capital.
- The Bank holds your cash or assets as security for the guarantee.
- You provide your supplier with the guarantee instead of cash.
- If you can not make payment, the bank will meet your commitment.
- You will need to repay any funds the bank has paid on your behalf.
- When there is no outstanding payment or debt, your security can be released.