We'll back your business.
A Bank Guarantee is a facility which provides your suppliers and vendors the security of a guaranteed payment.
Guarantees your commitment will be met
Improves your cash flow
Takes the stress out of covering expenses
Flexible security options
- Secured by cash or other security
- Use for property leases, performance bonds or projects
How does it work?
A Bank Guarantee is an undertaking by the Bank that payments to your customers and suppliers will be met, without tying up working capital.
- The Bank holds your cash or assets as security for the guarantee.
- You provide your supplier with the guarantee instead of cash.
- If you can not make payment, the bank will meet your commitment.
- You will need to repay any funds the bank has paid on your behalf.
- When there is no outstanding payment or debt, your security can be released.
Not sure which product is for you?
We can help you choose.
Can we help you?
Subject to terms and conditions. Fees and charges apply. Full details available on application. All loans subject to Bendigo Bank's normal lending criteria.