A new payments experience is coming!
Partnering with Tyro, we're providing you and your customers with simple and flexible payment solutions.
Saying ‘yes’ to Bendigo Bank EFTPOS or eCommerce powered by Tyro means you continue to enjoy all the features you already love - including next day settlement into your Bendigo Bank account11. Plus gives you access to a range of new features12:
Go EFTPOS reader
What won't change?
You will continue to enjoy:
- Your current pricing
- Next day settlement of your funds into a Bendigo Bank account11
- Free paper rolls available at your local branch
- Excellent personal service from your branch and business banking manager
- Bendigo Bank's full service offering with your Bendigo Bank Business Transaction account, including:
- Bendigo Bank e-banking
- Bendigo Bank Business Debit Mastercard
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Osko payments
Your phone number
So we can call you to arrange your service swap-out date and time.
Your email address
So we can email you important information and updates.
Your trading address
To support the swap-out to your new EFTPOS machine.
You'll be able to transition onto Bendigo Bank EFTPOS or eCommerce powered by Tyro in the coming months, beginning in June 2021:
Using your existing EFTPOS machine or eCommerce service from 1 June is the easiest way to accept the offer to transition to the new service and enter into a new merchant facilities contract with Tyro.
From June, we’ll start transitioning customers to their new Bendigo Bank powered by Tyro service. We will be in touch directly with more information as your transition date is nearing.
Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro customers
Preparing for your machine swap-out
In most cases, a licenced technician will contact you to arrange your machine swap-out onsite. This includes:
- Arranging a suitable swap-out date and time – we’ll send you an email to let you know that a licenced technician will contact you to organise the swap-out of your EFTPOS machine. Then, look out for a call from a Victorian number (03).
- Confirming your swap-out visit – a SMS will be sent to confirm your booking details and again, as a reminder, before the technician’s arrival.
See the swap-out checklist to ensure you have everything ready for your swap-out visit.
Your swap-out experience
When the technician arrives they'll show you a letter of authorisation from Tyro, upon request.
Please allow approximately an hour for your swap-out (a little longer if you require pairing with your POS). The technician will run through your new Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro machine and ensure you’re able to accept payments.
Your swap out will cover:
- On-site installation of your new Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro machine
- An overview of the key features and benefits of your new machine
- Optional features and how to enable them. Note: we will endeavour to carry over the existing configuration or features on your EFTPOS machine to your new Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro machine.
- Disabling your existing Bendigo Bank EFTPOS machine - including settling your day’s takings and managing any pre-authorisations on the machine.
- Where relevant, steps to pair your new device with your POS.
You’ll be provided with complimentary paper rolls and you can continue to collect more from your local branch, when needed.
The technician will collect your existing Bendigo Bank EFTPOS machine and return it to us.
Self guided swap-out
Where it’s not possible for a technician to manage your swap-out, or upon request by you, your new EFTPOS machine will be delivered by courier.
Please note: If you have a Bendigo Bank GoPos Lite machine you will be included in this group.
Your delivery will include everything you need to get you up and running.
- Your new Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro machine
- Power adapter
- Long-life rechargeable battery
- Ways to Pay stickers for your window, Point of Sale and EFTPOS machine
- User Guide
The Bendigo Bank powered by Tyro 24/7 Australian-based customer support team will be available to guide you through the swap-out process ensuring you're able to accept your first payment by the end of the call.
Bendigo Bank eCommerce powered by Tyro customers
From October we will be transitioning customers to their new Bendigo Bank eCommerce powered by Tyro service.
Preparing for your swap-out
Right now, there is nothing you need to do. We will send you an email when we’re ready to transition you, with important information on what happens next. You will also receive an email with all the details you need to get started on your new Bendigo Bank eCommerce powered by Tyro service.
You will continue to enjoy all the features you already have – including next day settlement into your Bendigo Bank account11 and the ability to accept many kinds of payments: Visa, Mastercard®, American Express, and JCB – and have access to a range of new features12:
- Never miss a transaction; it’s easy to stay up to date with the Tyro Portal and Tyro App that keep you informed of payments as they happen.
- Always available 24/7 Australian-based customer support.
- Offer an omni channel eCommerce and EFTPOS experience and accept payments in store and online. See your takings in one location and on one statement via the Tyro Portal6.
Start enjoying the benefits of your Bendigo Bank EFTPOS or eCommerce powered by Tyro service
Once you’re set up with your new Bendigo Bank powered by Tyro service, we’ll send you some information via email to help you make the most of it.
Get to know the features
A handy User Guide will be provided with your service, introducing you to the new features you have access to as a Bendigo Bank EFTPOS and eCommerce powered by Tyro customer.
Access real-time reporting to support your business
The Tyro App and Tyro Portal provide a real-time snapshot of your transactions and provide valuable reporting, giving you an important overview of your business activity.
The app and portal login details will be emailed to you once you’re up and running with your new Bendigo Bank EFTPOS and eCommerce powered by Tyro service.
Reference and support documents
Stage One - Interim Contract Detailspdf, 117 KB
Stage Two - Tyro Terms Contract Detailspdf, 172 KB
Stage Two - Tyro Terms Contract Details (For merchants without an ABN)pdf, 162 KB
Interim Tyro Terms and Conditionspdf, 236 KB
Frequently Asked Questionspdf, 70 KB
Migration and swap out - Frequently Asked Questionspdf, 193 KB
Virtual terminal migration- Frequently Asked Questionspdf, 178 KB
Add Remove Authorised Signatories and Admin Authority Formpdf, 796 KB
BEN Terminal Care, Returns, and Damages Policypdf, 1.1 MB
Things you should know
3 Exclusions apply, refer to Tyro for details
6 Single settlement applies for all EFTPOS and eCommerce Tyro-settled transactions, including Alipay for EFTPOS. Excludes HealthPoint, Alipay which not available on eCommerce, and funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club.
8 Tyro's Pay@Table, SplitBills and BarTab features are only available where the POS/PMS supports the integration. The split billing function on the Bendigo Bank EFTPOS powered by Tyro machine is only available with Tyro’s Pay@Table feature.
11 Unless you do not have, or have not provided us with, an ABN. Applies to Tyro settled funds only — excludes Alipay and funds settled directly by Afterpay, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
12 Bendigo Bank GoPOS Lite customers that are transitioning to Bendigo Bank powered by Tyro may not be able to access all feature or benefits, including integration with POS/PMS providers.
Bendigo Bank EFTPOS and eCommerce powered by Tyro is issued by Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951.