Bendigo Bank Indigenous Scholarship Program
2021 applications for scholarships are NOW CLOSED.
Successful recipients will be notified by 31 March 2021.
What else do I need to know?
Let’s get started by taking a look at the things you need to know now.
- This scholarship is for students who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- It is for first-year students in 2021 studying at an Australian university or TAFE
- You need to study full-time in 2021 in an approved Australian course
- You need to reside in Australia while undertaking your studies
- You can be a recent school leaver or a mature age student looking to study in 2021
- Accommodation? Yes, it’s covered. This scholarship supports accommodation costs, reducing the financial burden of paying rent.
- Study resources? Books and computers are a must for you to get through your studies, so it makes sense for these must-have items to be covered.
- Course fee? Yes, this scholarship can be used to cover course fees.
- How much? The scholarship award value is $5,000 per year for a maximum of 2 years/or for the duration of the successful recipient’s course (up to a maximum of 2 years, whichever is the lesser).
- Deferring? Scholarship funds cannot be put on lay-by so if you’re planning a gap year you’ll have to wait to apply.
- Mature age? Yes, this scholarship is also open to mature age students who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander looking to study at university or TAFE in 2021.
- Started another course? This scholarship is for first time tertiary students only
- Work part-time? The study and work life balance can be quite a juggle and we know that part-time work is essential to get by, provided you’re studying full-time this scholarship is for you.
Need more info?
For further information or assistance please call 1300 304 541.