Bendigo Bank Indigenous Scholarship Program
2022 applications for scholarships are opening 1 December 2021.
Successful recipients will be notified by 31 March 2022.
What else do I need to know?
Let’s get started by taking a look at the things you need to know now.
- This scholarship is for students who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- It is for first-year students in 2022 studying at an Australian university or TAFE
- You need to study full-time in 2022 in an approved Australian course
- You need to reside in Australia while undertaking your studies
- You can be a recent school leaver or a mature age student looking to study in 2022
- Accommodation? Yes, it’s covered. This scholarship supports accommodation costs, reducing the financial burden of paying rent.
- Study resources? Books and computers are a must for you to get through your studies, so it makes sense for these must-have items to be covered.
- Course fee? Yes, this scholarship can be used to cover course fees.
- How much? The scholarship award value is $5,000 per year for a maximum of 2 years/or for the duration of the successful recipient’s course (up to a maximum of 2 years, whichever is the lesser).
- Deferring? Scholarship funds cannot be put on lay-by so if you’re planning a gap year you’ll have to wait to apply.
- Mature age? Yes, this scholarship is also open to mature age students who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander looking to study at university or TAFE in 2022.
- Started another course? This scholarship is for first time tertiary students only
- Work part-time? The study and work life balance can be quite a juggle and we know that part-time work is essential to get by, provided you’re studying full-time this scholarship is for you.
Need more info?
For further information or assistance please call 1300 304 541.
Things you should know
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarships are provided by Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879, The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.