Rural Bank Agribusiness Scholarship
Applications for 2021 scholarships will open 1 December 2020.
What else do I need to know?
Let's get started by taking a look at the things you need to know now.
- This scholarship is for students living in Australia.
- You must be studying an agribusiness related bachelor's degree or a bachelor's degree in an approved Australian course, that will enable you to have a career commitment that will ultimately benefit the agricultural industry and/or regional and rural communities.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Only first-time, first year university students wishing to study full-time in 2021 can apply.
- Accommodation? Yes, it's covered. This scholarship supports accommodation costs, reducing the financial burden of paying rent.
- Study resources? Books and computers are a must for you to get through your studies, so it makes sense for these must-have items to be covered.
- How much? The scholarship award value is $5,000 per year for a maximum of 2 years.
- How long? The scholarship covers one full year of study but, depending on your academic performance it may be renewed for the second year.
- Deferring? Scholarship funds cannot be put on lay-by so if you're planning a gap year you'll have to wait to apply.
- Mature age? Only Secondary school leavers graduated in 2020 or 2019 (taken a gap year) can apply for this scholarship.
- Started another course? This scholarship is for first time tertiary students only.
- Work part-time? The study and work life balance can be quite a juggle and we know that part-time work is essential to get by, provided you're studying full-time, this scholarship is for you.
Need more info?
Visit Rural Bank for more information
For further information or assistance please call 1300 304 541.