Rural Bank Agribusiness Scholarship
Applications for 2020 scholarships are NOW CLOSED.
Successful recipients will be notified by 31 March 2020.
What else do I need to know?
Let's get started by taking a look at the things you need to know now.
- This scholarship is for students living in Australia.
- You must be studying, on campus, for an agribusiness related bachelor's degree or a bachelor's degree in an approved Australian course, that will enable you to have a career commitment that will ultimately benefit the agricultural industry and/or regional and rural communities.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Only first-time, first year university students wishing to study full-time in 2020 can apply.
- Accommodation? Yes, it's covered. This scholarship supports accommodation costs, reducing the financial burden of paying rent.
- Study resources? Books and computers are a must for you to get through your studies, so it makes sense for these must-have items to be covered.
- How much? The scholarship award value is $5,000 per year.
- How long? The scholarship covers one full year of study but, depending on your academic performance it may be renewed for a second year.
- Deferring? Scholarship funds cannot be put on lay-by so if you're planning a gap year you'll have to wait to apply.
- Mature age? Only Secondary school leavers graduated in 2019 or 2018 (taken a gap year) can apply for this scholarship.
- Started another course? This scholarship is for first time tertiary students only.
- Work part-time? The study and work life balance can be quite a juggle and we know that part-time work is essential to get by, provided that you're studying full-time, this scholarship is for you.
Need more info?
For further information or assistance please call 1300 304 541.
Rural Bank Agribusiness scholarships are provided by Rural Bank and administered by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited Scholarship Program. Rural Bank is a Division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.