Resolve a complaint
We love to hear from you whether it's a compliment, suggestion or a complaint. It is important for us to know what we do well and we are just as keen to hear when we have not met your expectations no matter the circumstance.
If you have a compliment or suggestion please provide further details here.
If you have a complaint related to the products or services provided by the Group, any of our staff can assist you with the feedback. They will be objective and proactive in responding to you in order to achieve fair, reasonable and timely outcomes.
We will ensure that all complaints are fully documented, investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
There are many ways to provide your feedback to us:
- In person - by speaking to a member of our staff
- Telephone – by contacting 1300 236 344
- If calling from overseas +61 3 5445 0666
- Website - https://www.bendigobank.com.au/contact-us
- Secure Email - by logging into your e-banking
- Social Media
If you are not satisfied with the response provided, you can refer your complaint to our Customer Feedback Team:
- Telephone - 1300 361 911 (+61 3 5485 7911) between 8:30am and 5:00pm Victorian time, weekdays
- Email - email@example.com
- Mail - by completing the relevant Customer Feedback Form or sending a letter to us at Reply Paid 480, Bendigo, Vic, 3552
If you are not satisfied with the response provided by our Customer Feedback Team, you have the option of referring the matter to the Customer Advocate who will impartially assess your complaint, keep you informed of the progress and provide you with a response:
- Telephone – 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) between 8:30am and 5:00pm Victorian time, weekdays
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – write to Customer Advocate, Reply Paid 480, Bendigo VIC 3552
Alternatively (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) you may refer your complaint directly to:
Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expire.
If your complaint relates to how we handle your personal information you can also contact:
This charter and related links form our policy on Customer Feedback Management and is supported by detailed procedures covering approach, responsibilities, monitoring, improving the customer experience and reporting.
Also refer to the links below for additional information: