During times of natural disaster, we're here to help our customers and communities in need.
How we can help
Our assistance package is for personal and business customers affected by natural disasters. These could include events such as bushfires, floods, storms, droughts and tropical cyclones.
We understand our customers will have different needs. Assistance may come in the form of help with loans, insurance claims, or accessing funds.
As natural disasters occur, we will update this page with relevant information.
We're here to help you.
Customers affected by the QLD and NSW Floods
We understand the impact of storms and flood waters in Queensland and New South Wales will have on our customers. An assistance package has been created to help those in need.
- Home Loan and Business Loan customers can apply for relief on loans for up to three months
- Discounted interest rates on new personal loans taken out by existing Bendigo Bank customers
- Waiver of interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits prior to maturity
- No 'loan break' costs for customers with a fixed rate who use an insurance payment to pay out their loan
- Merchant rental fees may be waived for impacted businesses
For our customers needing financial assistance, we advise you to:
- contact your local branch
- your Business Banking Manager
- call our Mortgage Help Centre on 1300 652 146
- or visit our financial difficulty assistance page
If you are a CGU Insurance customer, and arranged your insurance through Bendigo Bank, we can help you to make a claim or offer advice. To make a claim on your policy, please call 13 24 80.
Adelaide Bank customers
Impacted customers can contact our Mortgage Help Centre on 1300 650 259 regarding hardship and applying for assistance.
Rural Bank customers
The bank's agribusiness specialist, Rural Bank, also provides a range of disaster assistance measures and will be working with impacted farming customers to understand their individual circumstances and apply the most effective means of support as they take the first steps towards recovery. Customers are advised to speak with their Relationship Manager, contact our customer service team on 1300 660 115 or visit our financial hardship page.