Bendigo Bank ranked the third most trusted brand in Australia
Bendigo Bank was named the third most trusted Australian brand this week, ahead of Bunnings, Qantas and the ABC, according to independent research by Roy Morgan.
Roy Morgan's Net Trust Score ranks the trustworthiness of Australian brands, exploring the elements of trust, including reliability, commitment to customers, knowledge of staff, ease of contact and prior experiences, in addition to other criteria.
Ranked by more than 4,000 consumers, Bendigo Bank had the third highest Net Trust Score amongst all Australian brands, rising [four] places from earlier in the year. The top brands were ALDI, NRMA, Bendigo Bank, Qantas, Bunnings, Kmart, ABC, IGA, Australia Post and ING.
Bendigo Bank’s Chief Engagement Officer, Andrew Twaits said the Bank’s high trust rating was underpinned by its unique mix of capability, character and conscience.
"Trust is not just a function of what we do as a bank. It’s also a reflection of how we do things," Mr Twaits said.
"While our capabilities continue to evolve to deliver industry-leading solutions and experiences to our customers, the way we treat our customers hasn’t really changed in 160 years.
Bendigo Bank continues to show it is rated highly by customers, consumers and communities alike.
In the past 12 months, the Bank has been ranked;
- Third in the latest KPMG Global Customer Experience Excellence report
- Consistently in the top two banks for customer satisfaction (Roy Morgan)
- #1 bank in the Mozo People’s Choice Award 2017
- Top Australian company in the FORTUNE 2017 Annual "Change the World" List of Companies That Are Doing Well By Doing Good (Global award)
- Australia’s best non-major business bank in the 2017 RFI Group Australian Business Banking Awards
- Asiamoney’s Best Bank Awards for Best Domestic Bank and Best Bank for Corporate Social Responsibility