Bendigo Wealth: New appointments
The April 2011 launch of Bendigo Wealth heralded an exciting new era in the evolution of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group. The new Bendigo Wealth division has been warmly received in the IFA market place and is playing an increasingly important role in helping our distribution partners meet the needs of their clients.
Part of this new focus has been to generate awareness of the broader banking and wealth solutions that the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group have on offer to the IFA market. The new Bendigo Wealth division is fortunate in that there is a broad range of skills and resources across the Group from which to draw.
As part of what will be the continuing evolution of the new Bendigo Wealth division, Head of Wealth Markets, Alexandra Tullio, has appointed two Regional Managers to lead the Distribution team and play an instrumental role in forging the holistic product and service solution for the IFA market. New appointments have also been announced in the Manufacturing and Business Development areas of the business.
“These new appointments are effective as of Monday 20 June and are pivotal in enabling the Distribution, Business Development and Manufacturing areas to deliver on expectations within the Bendigo Wealth division ”, Ms Tullio said.
New Regional Managers:
- Richard Brown, Regional Manager, WA/SA/VIC/TAS/NT. Richard joined the Bank in November 2006 in the role of National Sales Manager, Wealth Deposits. For the past four years Richard has held the position of State Sales Manager, SA/NT – Wealth Distribution. Prior to joining the Bank, Richard worked in a variety of sales management, recruitment and operational roles with Hillross Financial, Colonial, Prudential, AMP and Hudson Global.
- Keith Hilsdon, Regional Manager, QLD/NSW/ACT. Keith has held many diverse roles during his 27 years within the financial services industry, bringing funds management, financial markets, business strategy, credit assessment, training, business and retail banking experience to his role.
New Manufacturing roles:
- Darryl Drown, Senior Manager, Bendigo Wealth Manufacturing
- Gillian Carless, Senior Manager - Manufacturing.
- Julie McKay, Senior Manager - Technical and Research
New Business Development roles:
- Nick Jackson, Senior Business Development Manager (SBDM) in New South Wales
- Nicola Thiel, Senior Business Development Manager (SBDM) in Western Australia
Bendigo Wealth, the new wealth management division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank was launched earlier this year, bringing together the Group’s cash, investment, margin lending and managed funds businesses: Adelaide Bank, Leveraged Equities and Sandhurst Trustees into the one Division.