Too Peas in a Podcast launches new six-part series to put family finances in the spotlight
Following on from the success of Bendigo Bank’s Webby award-winning Life Coach podcast with accountant-turned-comedian Suren Jayemanne, the Bank has teamed up with Too Peas in a Podcast hosts and authors, Mandy Hose and Kate Jones, to produce a warm, humorous and practical six-part series on the steps families can take to encourage conversations about their finance.
With more than half of all Australians struggling with financial literacy, the new podcast explores how listeners can make their money go further and equip themselves with the insights and tools they need. Kate and Mandy break down some relatively complicated topics into a relatable and easy to understand format.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank general manager marketing Sarah Bateson said: “Our new series covers a range of highly relevant family finance topics chosen by two strong and resilient women who have first-hand experience of the financial pressures faced by families.”
Kate and Mandy have interviewed outstanding guests including leading personal finance experts, Canna Campbell (founder of SugarMamma TV), Julia Newbould (Managing Editor at Money Magazine) and specialists from within Bendigo Bank who take listeners on a sometimes humorous, yet always important and empowering journey.
Preparing for unexpected challenges is a current hot topic, along with how to plan for a growing family, gazing into your financial future, having conversations with kids about money and concluding with a ‘Live Your Dream Lifestyle’ episode that covers investing, saving, reducing debt and retirement.
“After such a challenging year for so many people, we hope this new series will help get families talking about the steps they can take to grow and protect their wealth, work out their priorities and identify the key things they can do to better understand and take control of their personal finances”, Ms Bateson concluded.
You can listen to the first two episodes of the series here and all your favourite podcast apps.
- Episode 1: Time to Make It Count - Kate Jones and Mandy Hose
- Episode 2: Growing Pains - Kate & Mandy talk to David Robertson - Head of Economics and Market Research at Bendigo & Adelaide Bank and Amanda Morris, Mobile Lending Manager, Bendigo Bank NSW.
- Episode 3: Kids & Cash - Kate & Mandy talk to Gavin Holden, Bendigo Bank QLD State Manager.
- Episode 4: Future Gazing - Kate & Mandy talk Josh Sharp, Bendigo Bank Wealth Engagement Manager.
- Episode 5: Unexpected Challenges - Kate & Mandy talk to Julia Newbould, Managing Editor at Money Magazine.
- Episode 6: Live Your Dream Lifestyle - Kate & Mandy talk to Canna Campbell, Founder, SugarMamma TV.