I have lived and worked all across SA for the last 20 years. I own property around the area and run an Air BNB house with my wife. I am familiar with the property market in my ‘patch’ in the northern suburbs of Adelaide. I am passionate about helping people buy their homes. Having personal experience with renovating and investment properties I can give advice on all aspects of home ownership. Working for Bendigo Bank gives me the opportunity to have a personal and customer focused approach. This allows me to be a friend and guide through the home buying process. I can assist with advice on home loan products, conveyancing and dealing with the real estate agents.
I strive to ensure a helpful and personal connection with the families I help. I measure my success by the repeat business I achieve and referrals of family and friends from those I have assisted in the past.
What I offer:
- Extensive knowledge of loan products and services, industry trends and legislation
- A genuine desire to help others
- Dedication to provide an outstanding customer service to my clients every day
- An ability to build long term relationships with clients based on mutual respect and trust
- High ethical standards and principals
- The commitment to put my clients at the centre of what I do