During times of natural disaster, we're here to help our customers and communities in need.
How we can help
Our assistance package is for personal and business customers affected by natural disasters. These could include events such as bushfires, floods, storms, droughts and tropical cyclones.
We understand our customers will have different needs. Assistance may come in the form of help with loans, insurance claims, or accessing funds.
As natural disasters occur, we will update this page with relevant information.
We're here to help you.
Customers affected by the current floods in Vic, NSW and Tas
We understand the impact of storms and flood waters will have on our customers. An assistance package has been created to help those in need.
- Home Loan, Personal Loan and Business Loan customers can apply for relief on loans for up to three months;
- Discounted interest rates on new personal loans taken out by existing Bendigo Bank customers;
- Credit cards and business credit cards can apply for deferral of repayments for up to three months;
- Waiver of interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits prior to maturity;
- No 'loan break' costs for customers with a fixed rate who use an insurance payment to pay out their loan;
- Merchant rental fees may be waived for impacted businesses;
- Agri business customers can apply for relief on loans for up to six months.
For our customers needing financial assistance, we advise you to:
- Contact your local branch;
- Your Business Banking Manager;
- Call our Mortgage Help Centre on 1300 652 146; or
- Visit our financial difficulty assistance page.
If you are a Bendigo Bank Insurance customer with a damaged home, rental building, car or other property please get in touch with us. We can help you make a claim or offer advice. To make a claim on your Bendigo insurance policy, please call 13 24 80.
The Australian and Victorian Governments are offering financial assistance and support to those affected.