Pinewood Community Pitch Night 2019
On Wednesday 13 November we held our 3rd Pinewood Community Pitch night at the Mulgrave Country Club in Wheelers Hill.
Along with our generous pitch partners we gave away a huge $60,000 to 15 selected finalists! Each finalist had 4 minutes in which to 'pitch' their community-based project to the room and we were blown away by their efforts.
At the conclusion of the pitches it was then up to the pitch partners, our directors and staff to distribute their funds to the worthy participants.
The tally of amounts is as follows:
- Radio Lollipop Monash - $6,700
- Waverley Woodworkers - $6,550
- ROBWC - $6,500
- Chinese Performing Arts Development Inc - $5,650
- History Monash - $5,150
- Kidsafe Victoria - $4,500
- Encore Theatre Company - $3,200
- 1st West Waverley Scouts - $3,150
- Monash Youth Music Festival - $3,150
- Cafe Care Ministry - $3,150
- Players Theatre Company - $3,100
- St Peters Primary School Clayton - $2,850
- Rotary Club of Glen Waverley - $2,650
- Friends of the Children Association - $2,250
- Waverley Gem Club of Victoria - $1,450
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved - the night was a tremendous success and made us feel very proud and realise we are indeed 'bigger than a bank.'
Special thanks to our pitch partners: Ryman Helathcare, Mulgrave Country Club, Garry Warren Smith, Sharrock Pitman Legal Pty Ltd, Barry Plant Glen Waverley, Rainbow Town Prty Ltd, F&G Packaging, TME The Management Edge - your generosity made a huge difference to these diverse community groups!
We can't wait to do it all again next year! Watch this space for more information and make sure you 'Like' our Facebook and Instagram pages.