When trading with BID, you can either purchase shares using your own funds or a margin loan from Leveraged.
How do you want to trade?
A Bendigo Invest Direct trading account is free to open with a simple online application process and fast verification.
Trade with your own cash
Settle your trades, hold funds deposited from dividends, and potentially earn interest using our Bendigo Cash Settlement Account.
- Opened on your behalf once a Bendigo Invest Direct trading account is established.
- Account balance displayed on the platform in real time.
- No monthly account service fee or transaction fees.
- Earn interest on your account between investments (interest is calculated daily and paid monthly).
|$20,000 - $49,999||0.05%|
|$50,000 - $99,999||0.10%|
Trade with borrowed funds
A margin loan can be used to unlock equity in your portfolio to further grow and diversify your investments.
- A margin loan gives you access to more funds to trade, gain additional exposure to dividends, franking credits and potentially accelerate investment returns in a tax effective way.
- Trade with an existing margin loan or open a margin loan with Leveraged - the bank's specialist margin loan provider.
- A Leveraged margin loan is fully integrated with BID, so you can view loan details and trade seamlessly on the one platform.
Dedicated customer support
We are here to help, so if you would like to get in touch, please contact our dedicated support team via the contact options below.
We operate Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 5.30pm Sydney time (excl. public holidays).
Bendigo Invest Direct is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381 (“CMC Markets Stockbroking”), a Participant of the ASX Group (Australian Securities Exchange), SSX (Sydney Stock Exchange) and Chi-X (Chi-X Australia) at the request of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 (“Bendigo"). This is general advice only and does not take your personal objectives, financial situations or needs into account. For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the Bendigo Invest Direct services and the Financial Services Guides (FSG) for CMC Markets Stockbroking or Bendigo (or other relevant disclosure documents), contact us on 1300 788 982 or via email at email@example.com. Neither CMC Markets Stockbroking nor Bendigo are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, Bendigo will not guarantee or otherwise support CMC Markets Stockbroking’s obligations under the contracts or agreement connected with Bendigo Invest Direct.