Hartley Street Sport and Recreation Precinct
This major $4.75 Million collaboration project has been jointly funded by Livingstone Shire Council, State and Federal Government and the Emu Park & Yeppoon Community Bank® branches, to provide an opportunity for the local community to participate in a range of structured physical activities, as well as active recreation.
Our Community Bank® branch staff and board directors are so proud of their involvement in helping to fund this amazing public facility.
The project includes construction of:
* Two full-size, lit, and irrigated rectangular fields;
* Large multipurpose amenities building;
* Maintenance shed;
* Access road and car parking; and
* Intersection works at entrance of Reserve (Thomas Street).
The project has been funded in conjunction with the following partners:
* Australian Government (Community Development Grant) – $1.5 million
* Queensland Government (Get Playing Plus) – $1.5 million
* Livingstone Shire Council – $1.5 million
* Emu Park Community Bank® branch – $250,000.
Emu Park & Yeppoon Community Bank® branches return most of the profit they make to the communities they are part of. This investment was part of our mission to contribute in a very meaningful way to the Emu Park community and the Capricorn Coast region.
Come into the Emu Park & Yeppoon Community Bank® branches and see how your banking can make a change to your local community.