Do away with paper statements. Switch to e-statements to receive an email as soon as your statement is ready to view in e-banking. e-statements are not only great news for the trees, they make accessing statements quick, easy and secure.
- All customers can access statements within e-banking
- Opt-out of receiving paper statements by providing an email address. You will receive an email when your statements are ready to view in e-banking
- Statements are available for up to seven years, keeping everybody happy - even the Taxman*
*Historical statements will continue to build up for up to 7 years, the earliest stored date being 2011. If you require statements earlier than this date, please contact your local branch, call 1300 BENDIGO or send a request via secure email within e-banking.
- What are e-statements?
- How can I access my e-statements?
- How do I stop receiving paper statements in the mail using the Bendigo Bank app?
- How do I stop receiving paper statements in the mail using e-banking on my desktop?
- Will I automatically receive e-statements?
- Can I receive both email notification and paper statements at the same time?
- Can an e-statement be produced for a closed account?
- How far back can I view a copy of a statement?
- Can I change the statement frequency using e-banking?
- Can I opt-out of paper statements if I do not provide an email address?
- Can a statement be saved and viewed as a PDF?